The Lodge is actually your very own private hotel offering year round activities.
Sleeps: 18 +6 children
Exclusive use rates from CHF86,625 – CHF160,115 per week
New Year CHF224,500
• 2 Master Suites, en suite bathrooms
• 7 Double Bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms
• A specially designed bunk room for up to 6 children, en suite bathroom
• Full staff including a professional chef
• Activities co-ordinator
• 24-hour driver service within Verbier
• Indoor heated pool
• Indoor & outdoor Jacuzzi
• Spa Treatments by arrangement
• Fully equipped Gym
• Steam Room
• Private ice rink for children
• TV/DVD/Karaoke machine
• Main ski lift 250 m or 1 min drive
• 400 km of piste
• Cross country skiing
• Heli-skiing by arrangement
• Geneva International airport is an approx 2 hour drive
• Private planes can land into Sion Airport, approx 45 minute drive
• Helicopter transfer by arrangement
• Transfer by train from Geneva Intl. Airport to Martigny and then a taxi to the Lodge (apx. 30 mins drive) or La Charble (apx. 15 mins drive)
In asociation with:
This picture perfect chalet sleeps up to 18 adults in seven beautifully decorated luxury bedrooms and two stunning Master Suites, all enjoying views to the valley below. An additional six children can be accommodated in the specially designed bunkroom.
After an active day on the slopes, there’s plenty for guests to do back at The Lodge to relax and unwind. There’s the in-house spa where guests can treat themselves to a treatment or use the gym or take a dip in the indoor pool or Jacuzzi. The Lounge allows guests to snuggle up in front of the fire with a good book or, for those looking to let their hair down, take to the Party Room! The Party Room has a pool table, a bar, a wine selection, game consoles and a 50” plasma screen.
In the summer, serious adrenaline junkies can enjoy mountain biking, paragliding, rock climbing or nearby white water rafting and water sports on Lake Geneva. For a gentler experience, take in the breathtaking views whilst hiking, horse riding or playing a round of golf
The Lodge is perched high in the Swiss Alps in a forested area just a five minute walk from the centre of Verbier and only 250m from the main Medran lift station. A complimentary 24 hour driver service is on call to drop you off or collect you within the resort.
A team of trained staff is on hand for your every need including a professionally trained chef. The cuisine is a highlight of your stay and a mixture of Swiss and International cuisine is served. Dining can be informal or formal, from gourmet meals to healthy diners with the children. Light lunches can be served for the non-skiers in the group and one evening a week the Chef is off allowing guests to enjoy the pleasure of Verbier’s restaurant scene.
This wonderful chalet belongs to Sir Richard Branson. A stay here is like being in your own very private home. With access to 400 km of pistes and house staff and an activities co-ordinator to help organise your days, this chalet is truly an unforgettable experience.
Some helpfuls PDFS