Nothing short of magical
Sleeps: 10 + 2 (further 2 at additional cost)
From €15,000 - € 35,000 per week WINTER
€15,000 per week SUMMER
Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities, to include chef prepared breakfast, children’s lunch and supper daily, afternoon tea, champagne and canapés, carefully selected house wines and magnificent dinners prepared by the chef 6 nights.
• 1 Family Suite - Master Bedroom Suite (Twin or Superking), plus additional twin room and separate shower room - suitable for family of 2 adults + up to 4 children
• 4 Twin or Super King-Sized Bedroom Suites
• Chalet Manager
• In-house childcare on request
• Study with computer, telephone and printer
• TV/Games Room with plasma screen, DVD, video and digital satellite channels
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Beauty treatment Room
• Heated Boot Racks
• Ruinart champagne reception
• A La Carte wine and champagne list – at extra charge
• Open spirit bar and range of soft drinks
• Nespresso Machine
• Chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
• Entertainment level with pool table and bar
• Toys, sledges, games, books, DVD’s and CD’s.
• iPod docking stations in all rooms
• In-chalet childcare can be arranged at extra charge
• Ski equipment and fitting, lift passes, ski lessons and guiding can be arranged at extra charge
• Bamford bathroom products
• Bamford in-house spa treatments
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter can be arranged at extra charge
• Geneva International airport 1 hour
• Village centre 3 mins drive
• Main lift 3 mins
With Lake Geneva on one side and Mont Blanc on the other, Les Gets retains its Savoyard mountain village soul whilst benefiting from the high quality and diversity of the fabulous Portes du Soleil ski area with runs up to 11kms long, 650km of pistes and limitless off-piste terrain. You will find skiing to suit all standards with powder near the chalet to moguls at La Chamossiere and wide open pistes at Ronfolly – all with magnificent views of Mont Blanc.
Ferme de Moudon was originally an ancient farmhouse but is now Les Gets’ most impressive chalet. It is completely private, being set in its own grounds in the small hamlet of Moudon, yet only a three minute chauffeured drive from the centre of town and the main lift station.
The interior (350sq.m.) has been completely restored and decorated in traditional style but to the very highest standards by Interior Designer Nicky Dobree, who specializes in designing and building chalets for discerning international clients in all the leading ski resorts of Europe. You may recognize Ferme de Moudon from the Channel 4 series, Grand Designs.
The two large living rooms boast wonderful views across the valley, the lower living room is perfect for the kids with a separate open plan kitchen and dining area, this room also doubles up as the games room / movie den. The study houses all the high-tech you need to keep in touch while the kitchen is open plan so you can keep an eye on what the chef is producing for dinner while you relax with a drink next to the wood burning fireplace.
The five large bedrooms are finished to an exacting standard with power showers and feather or hypo-allergenic pillows and duvets. Two of the bedrooms would be suitable for cots and all have exquisite views of the mountains in front.
The team of five hand-picked staff are expert at anticipating your every need. The manager is your personal concierge and you make the rules – from chilled champagne in the Jacuzzi to an ice bar carved from snow. Everything is possible.