An exquisitely renovated, luxury alpine farmhouse located in the famous French ski resort of Les Gets, this chalet is new to the rental market for the 16/17 ski season.
From €17,000 - €40,000 per week
Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities, to include chef prepared breakfast and afternoon tea daily, children's supper, aperitifs and canapés, carefully selected house wines and magnificent dinners prepared by the chef 6 nights.
• 2 Twin/Super King Bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 4 Double Bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Family suite sleeping 6 children
• Chalet Manager
• In-house childcare on request
• South facing, heated, private terrace with hot tub & sound system
• Cinema Room
• Luxury car & driver
• Apres ski chauffeur
• Treatment room
• Bamford in-house Spa Treatments
• Bamford bathroom products
• Equipment hire on request
• Ruinart Champagne Reception
• Open spirits bar
• A la carte wine list
• Geneva Airport 1 hour (VIP meet & greet)
• Nearest ski lift Les Perrières (express lift) 2 mins drive by chauffeured driven car
The nearest ski lift is the Perrières Express chairlift, only a 2-minute chauffeured drive in your luxury vehicle, and Les Gets is linked to the world famous Portes du Soleil ski area, offering you endless possibilities!
This exclusive ski chalet is very spacious and offers truly luxurious accommodation with breath-taking views over the valley.
There are six individually-designed bedrooms all with stunning bathrooms, most with roll-top, freestanding baths, some with sleigh beds and all with traditional shutters, sumptuous throws and leather armchairs. This is skiing luxury!
The main living area is over 20m in length alone and is divided into relaxing, dining and cooking zones, including a study snug. On the mezzanine you will find a private cinema snug, the perfect spot for curling up for a movie with the kids.
The expansive private balcony is heated, making it the perfect place for a pre-dinner aperitif shaded under the canopy of mountain stars. Or take advantage of the outdoor jacuzzi after a day on the slopes to relieve those aching muscles.
The treatment room offers a whole range of Bamford beauty products and Bamford-trained therapists.