"The most glamorous and comfortable duplex in Klosters; luxurious, calm & quiet, with excellent service, delicious food, huge living space and the most comfortable beds imaginable."
The apartment can be rented for either 10 guests or 12 using the 2nd Floor Master Bedroom suite
Without top master sleeps 10
From CHF 21,000 - CHF 40,000 + POA at Christmas and New Year
With top master sleeps 12
From CHF 28,000-55,000 + POA at Christmas and New Year
• Master king size Bedroom, ensuite bathroom, separate shower, WC , dressing room and balcony
• Master king size Bedroom, ensuite bathroom, separate shower, WC, dressing room and balcony
• 2 Twin/Double (6’) bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 1 Double (5’) Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
• 1 Twin Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
• A Chef and Host to look after you during your stay
• Driving Service for the lifts
• TV with Sky and DVD
• Fully Fitted Ski Room with heated book racks
• Secure Private Garage with parking for 10 cars
• Library with books and AppleMac
• Traditional Swiss-stubli
• Children’s Supper option if required
• Complimentary coffee, teas and soft drinks
• Champagne Reception
• White Company products in bathrooms
• Fresh flowers and newspapers
• WiFi and music system
• In-house massage & reflexology can be arranged
• Resort transfers, ski hire, lessons and ski guiding, child care, social and corporate events can all be arranged.
• Access to the Klosters/Davos ski domain
• 307 km of downhill piste/52 lifts
• 7 sledge runs
• Horse drawn sleigh rides
• Snow shoe trekking
• Snowboarding (with access to a half pipe)
• Zurich airport 1 hr 45 mins
• Klosters centre 5 mins drive
• Ski lifts 5 mins drive
Klosters offers some of the most exciting skiing for all abilities and the longest runs (12km) in the world. This beautiful and unspoilt Swiss village is also well known for its off piste skiing and caters beautifully for those after a traditional, exclusive resort full of charm and away from the main tourist market.
The Penthouse at Haus Alpina is a truly luxurious, privately owned home. Offering the perfect combination of elegant, spacious, contemporary interiors with the upmost comfort and service – it’s the perfect choice for a large family or group of friends.
Occupying the two top floors of Haus Alpina, the Penthouse sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 supremely comfortable en-suite bedrooms. Two impressive double height living rooms (both with open fires), a formal dining area, a traditional swiss-stubli, a galleried library, plus a cosy TV room and massage room offer a wide choice of areas to enjoy and entertain in.
Situated in a lovely quiet area of Klosters, with some great views of the mountains, the Penthouse is just a five minute drive or ten minute walk to the lifts and centre of town. However, there is a driving service available daily to the slopes and a fully fitted ski-room. Lift access takes you directly into The Penthouse where the chef and host will be happy to cater for all your requirements.
After a day out, come home to cosy fires and a delicious home-made tea. For tired muscles enjoy a post-ski massage or reflexology in the treatment room, before drinks, canapés and a fantastic 3 course dinner or Alpine fondue in the Swiss Stubli.
Secluded corners and comfy chairs are everywhere to offer little hideaways for those wanting to retreat, whilst for those wanting to play, there’s a card table and games area. On the second floor, there is a balcony library complete with Apple Mac offering a place to check emails, plus a cosy snug with large-screen TV with Sky & DVD.