Beautifully renovated, one of the most welcoming chalets we visited
Price Guide 2020:
Fomr CHF 18,500 to CHF 45,500 per week
• 1 double bedroom, en suite bathrooms
• 3 double or twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 sitting rooms
• Luxury kitchen
• Fully serviced
• Cook for Breakfast, tea & dinner
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Daily Housekeeping
• Daily breakfast
• Afternoon tea
• Canapes and 4 course dinner on 5 nights prepared by private chef
• 1 staff day off per week
• Outside parking
• Exclusive use of chalet
• Wifi, games, DVD’s, sledges
• Bathrobes and Slippers
• Luxury bath products
• Fresh flowers and newspapers
• Zurich airport 1h45 minutes drive or 2 hours by train
• Nearest lift 10 minutes walk
• Free Navette bus stop 2 minutes
• Centre of Klosters 10 minutes walk
Greeted on arrival by the charming smartly dressed staff, we immediately felt relaxed and spoilt!
Newly renovated by the English owner, Chalet Bear is one of the last remaining log chalets in Klosters, with its own private garden and parking. Every attention has been paid to detail from the colourful window boxes to the interior colour scheme which compliments the wooden panelling. In the evening the beautifully-laid dining table is a real pleasure to return to after a day on the slopes.
As part of this lifestyle, you can enjoy champagne and canapés on arrival, plus the services of a superb chef for the duration of your stay. Morning refreshments are served in your room, with a daily housekeeping service plus fresh flowers and newspapers.
The chalet is on a small rise close to the main street of Klosters and very handy for Wynegg, the traditional Swiss restaurant run by infamous Ruth Guler. A little stroll down the road and you will find the stables of the sleigh horses where you could book a sleigh ride round the village.