Another stunning new chalet opening in December 2012. Purpose built and designed by the same owners as Chalet St. Martin and of the same style and high quality.
From £6,270 to £19,995 per week
Includes Champagne reception on arrival
Breakfast & Afternoon Tea 7 days (continental breakfast on chalet day off)
6 course dinner on 6 nights
6 pairs of carefully selected wines
Complimentary bar (house wines, beers and soft drinks)
Children's supper 6 days if required.
• 1 family suite, king/twin bedroom with separate triple bunk bedroom, shared bathroom and small terrace,
• 2 king/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (one bedroom with balcony)
• Open plan Living Room with Dining Area and open-plan Kitchen
• Professional Chef
• Chalet Manager
(all staff live out)
• Daily maid service
• A la carte wine list
• Complimentary bar (beer, wine and soft drinks)
• Log fire
• Ski locker with heated boot warmers
• Outside Hot Tub
• Pre-booked ski passes
• Pre-booked ski lessons/guides (English speaking)
• Pre-booked ski equipment
• WiFi in all rooms
• Games, books and DVD's
• Bose iPod speaker cradle
• TV, DVD & UK freeview satellite
• On demand 4x4 chauffeur service to and from St. Martin until 10.00pm
• Babysitting by arrangement
• Resort crèche
• Access to the exclusive La Bouitte/Bela Vye Spa (complimentary car service)
• In house massage by arrangement
• Parking outside the chalet
• Concierge service
• Airport transfer by arrangement
• Helicopter transfer by arrangement
• 600 kms of piste
• Lyon Airport 2hr30 drive
• Geneva Airport 2h30 drive
• Chambery Airport 1hr45 drive
• Grenoble Airport 2hr30 dirve
• Immediate access to the entire Three Valleys' ski domain
Covering Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens and Les Menuires.
NB Please note interiors images are representative only.
Nestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, Chalet Marmotte is only a four minute chauffeured drive from St. Martin de Belleville centre and the main lift hub.
This is a new chalet, opening in December 2012, and has been built and designed to an exceptional quality and standard. Chalet Marmotte is the left side of this stunning chalet and combines spectacular views with light flooded rooms and a tranquil location. Decorated in an elegant, contemporary style with beautiful fur throws, cowhide walls and Alpine touches, the focal point is the spacious, double height open plan living room located on the second floor. At the end of a long day on the slopes, relax and take in the stunning mountain views and vistas of the old villages while your dedicated team of staff will take care of your every need.
All the bedrooms have large windows with gorgeous views and offer the same high levels of comfort and style with luxury pocket sprung beds, Egyptian cotton bed linen and hotel standard ensuite bathrooms with Molton Brown/White Company bath products. Allergy free duvets and pillows can be provided if required.
Beautifully run along the liness of a boutique hotel, the professional team of staff are always on hand discreetly to ensure consistently high standards, exemplary service and sumptuous food with carefully selected wines. The driver service is available until 10.00pm daily ensuring your never carry your skis anywhere.
For larger parties looking for flexible accommodation, Chalet Abode is only one minute away.
Some helpfuls PDFS