‘… this has everything you would expect – comfort, convenience and haute cuisine – except a premium price tag.’
As seen in Conde Nast Traveller, October 2010
Sleeps: 8 – 10 Sunday changeover
From £6,800 to £26,000 per week
Includes Champagne reception
Breakfast & tea daily. 5 course dinner 6 nights (children’s supper on request)
Complimentary bar (house wines, beers & soft drinks
•1 family suite, double bedroom with separate bunk bedroom, shared bathroom
• 3 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Chalet manager
• Professional Chef
• 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 nights and local savoyarde supper on one evening (children’s supper if required)
• House keeping on each day of your stay
• Daily maid service
• Complimentary house wine, beers & soft drinks
• A la carte wine list
• Log fire
• Separate TV/children's play room
• Airport transfer by arrangement
• Helicopter transfer by arrangement
• Free outside parking
• Pre-booked lift passes
• Pre-booked ski lessons /guides (English speaking)
• Pre booked ski equipment
• Boot room with boot warmers
• On demand Chauffeur service from 8am to 11.00pm (between the chalet and main lift/village)
• Babysitting by arrangement
• Resort creche
• Access to the exclusive La Bouitte/Bela Vya Spa (complimentary car service)
• In house massage by arrangement
• TV/DVD – Sky TV/iPod docking station
• Children's books & board games
• 600 kms of pistes
• Lyon Airport 2h30 drive
• Geneva Airport 2h30 drive
• Chambery Airport 1h45 drive
• Grenoble Airport 2h30
• Immediate access to the entire Three Valleys' ski domain covering Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens & Les Menuires.
Chalet Hélène is a 4 minute drive from the centre of the charming mountain hamlet of St Martin de Belleville situated on the eastern side of the world famous 3 Valleys ski domain. The chalet’s on call driver service (available until 22h00) will take you in 4 minutes to an 8 man gondola which whips you up to Tougnet from where you can start your day’s skiing towards Courchevel, Meribel, Val Thorens or Les Menuires – with 600 kms of pistes and arguably some of the best skiing to be had in the world. St Martin de Belleville is at the same altitude as Meribel village and offers good snow throughout the season.
The Chalet is beautifully run along the lines of a boutique hotel with a professional chef, host and driver, and the lovely Helen, owner and chalet manager, who has an innate understanding of guest’s needs. Food is high on the agenda with a professional chef serving a 5 course dinner, 6 days a week, house wines are carefully chosen and complimentary and an a la carte wine list is available for those wishing to make their own choice. Meal times are flexible and an early children’s supper can be arranged. For the ‘evening out’, St Martin de Belleville has several good restaurants including the two Michelin starred La Bouitte.
In-house massage can be arranged and the chalet has access to the Bela Vya spa belonging to La Bouitte where there is a well being centre, Jacuzzi, sauna, treatments and massage. There is a free car service for the spa.
The chalet is genuinely child-friendly and has all the kit required for children both young and old. English speaking babysitters are available (at additional cost) and the resort boasts a children’s crèche for 30 month to 6 year olds. There is an English-speaking ski school stationed at the bottom of the ski lifts with transport to and from the chalet by the on-call driver.
Chalet Hélène has a sister chalet (sleeping12/13) only 4 mins' drive away and both chalets can be rented for several families wishing to holiday together.
Some helpfuls PDFS