The ultimate, private Courchevel chalet with all the facilities of a top hotel. This will be an unforgettable skiing holiday!
To include breakfast and one additional meal – usually dinner.
All food and beverages to be charged at cost.
• 7 Double Bedrooms all ensuite
• Chalet Manager/Concierge
• 3 Housekeepers
• Chauffeur with brand new long-wheel based Mercedes Viano with plasma screen TV's available for any transfers within Courchevel from 0800hrs-2000hrs.
• 2 Waitresses
• Masseuse on call all day. Massage fees at additional cost.
• Spa with indoor pool, water fountain, hammam, TV/Music system and massage bed.
• Champagne and canapes reception
• Gym with treadmill, power plate, weights, TV/Music system, etc.
• Cinema with huge projector screen
• Children's Playroom with popcorn machine, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Wii.
• Ski Room with ski boot heaters and TV
• Sky TV, Apple TV (inc. 630 movies)
• Internal Lift
• Jacuzzi bathtub in Master Bedroom
• Luxury bath and beauty products in all bathrooms
• Guest laundry service
• Ski in/Ski out
• Lyon Airport 2h30 drive
• Geneva Airport 2h30 drive
• Chambery Airport 1h45 drive
• Grenoble Airport 2h30
• Airport transfer (Geneva/Lyon) €400
• Immediate access to the entire Three Valleys ski domain
• 600kms of pistes
Chalet Bellevue is definitely one of the top chalets in Courchevel with a full team of highly qualified and experienced staff guaranteeing each guest an unforgettable stay.
The overall impression of the chalet is one of space. The huge sitting room, with wall to wall, wonderfully comfy sofas, seamlessly combines "chic and spacious" with "comfortable and cosy". There is also a bar with a bar tender on hand to mix the perfect drink whenever you feel like it plus a cinema offering the absolute latest in up to the minute technology. The spa was designed according to the four elements of water, air, fire and earth and there is a full menu of spa treatments available. All seven bedrooms are ensuite and decorated to the highest specification combining local design with modern luxury and including BOSE music systems, plasma screens and Egyptian cotton linen.
Situated in the prestigious and private domaine of Bellecote, just above the centre of Courchevel, the chalet is within easy reach of the action but has fabulous views across the Dent du Villard and is only 50m. from the pistes and the huge skiing domain of Les Trois Vallées – one of the biggest and best ski areas in the world.