Arguably the most luxurious chalet in the Chamonix valley.
(For parties of up to 14 or 24, 2 further nearby chalets to rent in conjunction)
From £12,000 to £28,000 per week
Christmas £28,170 per week
New Year £33,000 per week
• 5 Kingsize double/twin bedrooms with ensuite Bathrooms
• Vast Living Area
• Cinema Room
• Luxury Spa
• Outdoor Swimming Pool (summer months only)
• 3 Professional and dedicated chalet staff
• Land Rover Defender and Driver
• Wonderful dinners (6 nights) and selected house wines
• Transfers to and from Geneva
• Champagne Reception
• Tea and Coffee in bed each morning
• Cooked or continental breakfast
• Afternoon tea with a selection of freshly baked cakes
• Children’s dinners if requested
• WiFi and Sky, Netflix and UK channels on all TV's
• Chalet iPad with The Times and Int. Herald Tribune plus other papers on request
• Cinema Room equipped with wide selection of DVD’s and games
• Each bedroom equipped with Plasma TV’s, DVD and iPod docking stations
• L’Occitane products and luxury towels and bathrobes in bathrooms
• Spa with hammam steam room, sauna, sunken Jacuzzi and outdoor hot tub
• Ski Hire, passes, lessons and guides can all be arranged
• In chalet massage and beauty therapy – by separate arrangement
• Chauffeur driven cars to and from departure airports – by separate arrangement
• Helicopter transfers and Mont Blanc excursions – by separate arrangement
• Geneva Airport 1 hour
• Lyon Airport 2 hours
• Cross-Country Skiing
• Snow Golf
This outstanding luxury chalet has it all for the perfect “five star” skiing holiday. Nestled in woodland next to a mountain stream with wonderful views of the forest, luxury combines with tranquillity to provide Alpine chic at its best.
The chalet boasts vast living areas (463sq.m. over two levels) combined with a Cinema Room and luxury fully equipped spa. After a day on the slopes, settle the children down with a wide selection of DVD’s and games and reward yourself with a massage or sauna in the spa followed by a large glass of wine from the excellently stocked wine cellar.
The highly experienced and dedicated staff will organise all aspects of your holiday including ski hire, ski lessons and guiding, ski passes, après ski events, in-chalet spa treatments and any other bespoke requirements you might expect.
Chalet Bossons is situated in the hamlet of Les Bossons just outside Chamonix. The breath-taking scenery complements the superb skiing and snowboarding for all levels and the town of Chamonix combines culture and heritage with a wonderfully cosmopolitan atmosphere and a wide selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.
Some helpfuls PDFS