This chalet offers the romance and luxury of Chamonix in a cosy, picturesque setting.
• 5 - 6 persons: From £4,550 to high season price of £12,350 per week
• 1 - 4 persons: From £3,500 to high season price of £9,500 per week
• 2 king size double/twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• King Size double/bedroom
• Babysitting on request
• Chef on request (0-4 persons £400 per adult, £200 per child / 5-6 persons £300 per adult, £150 per child)
• Daily housekeeping
• Chalet Host
• Chauffeur including transfers
• WiFi and Plasma screen Sky TV, DVD, Bose iPod, stereo and Playstation
• Plasma screen, DVD and Bose iPod in each bedroom
• L’Occitane bathroom products
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Customised Welcome
• Chauffeured Land Rover
• Flowers and daily newspapers
• Hairdryer in every bedroom
• Books & Games for younger children
• Ski Lift (Les Houches) 5 mins
• Chamonix 7 mins
• Geneva Airport (GVA) 1hr 15 mins
• Chambery Airport (CMF) 1hr 45 mins
• Adjacent to Chalet Amazon Creek (Bossons)
Located in the picturesque, peaceful village of Chamonix, and a hub for skiers.
Chalet Alps combines a traditional and cosy chalet feel with “up to the minute” facilities. Fusing technology with luxurious touches, all three king size bedrooms has a plasma television, DVD player and Bose iPod docking station. Unwind in a fluffy bathrobe whilst taking in the magnificent views from the living and dining room and expansive terrace.
The Chalet has a highly experienced team to welcome guests and to organise and assist with any (if not all) of the logistics of your stay, including ski lessons, ski hire, après-ski events, spa treatments and chauffeur services. Total peace of mind from start to end!
Chamonix has five separate ski areas each with their own lift systems - enough to keep even the most intrepid skier busy at all times. Les Planards and Les Houches have excellent skiing for beginners and there is a snowpark at Les Grands Montets. However, no visit to Chamonix is complete without a trip up the famous Aiguille du Midi cable car, rising to over 12,000ft. The sensational views of Mont Blanc will leave you breathless.