A slick and spacious, super- luxury chalet within walking distance of Aspen town centre and easy reach of all four of Aspen’s famous ski mountains.
Ski Season: From US$4,500 per night to US$6,000 per night
Rest of the year on request
• Master bedroom (king size), en suite bathroom, private terrace with fire pit
• 3 double bedrooms (queen size) en suite bathrooms
• 2 bunk bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Maid service
• Concierge service
• Hot tub and outside fireplace
• Free shuttle service to lifts and town centre
• Denver International Airport 3h30 drive
• Aspen-Pitkin airport 10 mins drive
•Vail-Eagle Airport 1.5 hours drive
• Free shuttle to all mountains (Aspen/AJAX, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, Snowmass)
• Nearest ski lift Aspen/AJAX 5 mins shuttle
• Grocery store 3 mins walk
• Free shuttle to town centre
• Town centre 8 mins walk
• Hiking/Biking trails from the house
This is a truly beautiful property comprising 6 bedrooms, sleeping twelve people (four in two super-luxury, big bunk beds)
The master bedroom has its own fireplace and a terrace with outdoor seating and fire pit. The other bedrooms are all beautifully done with flat screen TVs and some with a fireplace. The two bunk bedrooms are truly amazing with custom-made beds which are more than big enough for tall teenagers!
The top floor houses a beautiful, open plan, state of the art kitchen and sophisticated dining/living area. There is also an office and another large living area in the basement with comfortable sofas and a big TV screen.
Beautifully furnished and done to a very high standard, the house comes with maid service and concierge on request.
Aspen skiing is second to none and the recommended local ski hire will store your skis overnight and deliver them to the mountain of your choice the next morning. A free shuttle service drops you up off at the venue of your choice for your day’s skiing, or indeed in the town centre for the multiple luxury boutiques, cafes, bars and smart eateries that give Aspen its reputation as a winter playground for the jet set crowd.