A big spacious house on the South east coast, near to some wonderful beaches.
Price Guide 2018:
From £8,000 to £12,000 per week
• 6 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Villa Host
• Pool (heated) 5m x 10m (DEPTHS: DEEP END 2m - SHALLOW END 1m10cm)
• Fitness suite
• Tennis court
• 1 Mediterranean Terrace
• 1 Sunset Terrace
• 1 Yoga Terrace
• Air conditioning and under floor heating
• Satellite TV/DVD
• Axopar 37’ boat available for day charter with skipper
• Palma International Airport 50 mins
• Palma city Centre 60 mins
• Cala Sa Nau 16 mins Drive
• Es Trenc 40 mins drive
• Porto Colom 10 mins drive
• Tennis pro on request
• Massage on request
• Walking tours on request
A spacious, newly renovated villa in a rural setting with stunning views of the mountains and the sea. Surrounded by 1 hectare of Ali Warren-Gash designed gardens and with a tennis court, swimming pool and 2 great terraces for chilling out, and a wooden deck terrace for yoga fans, it is the perfect destination for both active family holidays as well as for those looking for peace and quiet.
The 6 bedrooms are split between the main house and garden annexes that reflect both contemporary and traditional design.
A host is present and breakfast service assured each day. More service can be arranged on request, as can a cook.
The house has a very nice 37’ Axopar boat with. Day charters can be arranged at a preferential rate on request.
The lovely beaches of Es Trenc and Cala Sa Nau are a short drive away ,as are the restaurants of lively Porto Colom.