A truly spectacular contemporary villa with loads to see and do. This is a foodies' paradise with a professionally equipped kitchen and a huge choice of fabulous restaurants nearby including El Miramar.
Sleeps: 16 (Plus 2 baby cots/cribs)
Price Guide 2017:
January, February, November, December €7,000 per week
March, April, May, October €9,450 per week
June, September €13,125 per week
July, August €18,375 per week
Christmas/New Year €12,500 per week
All the above prices are subject to 10% IVA/VAT
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom, en suite Jacuzzi room
• 1 double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 double/twin bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 4 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Daily maid service included
• Complimentary Molton Brown bathroom toiletries on arrival
• Chef on request
• Individual air-conditioning/temperature control in all bedrooms
• Hairdryers in all bedrooms
• Home cinema
• Sky TV (English)
• Bose SoundTouch music system in all living areas and pool
• Bose Bluetooth speakers in all bedrooms
• Infinity pool 15x7.5 metres (can be heated at extra charge of €100 per day)
• Jacuzzi on the outside decking beside the pool
• Pool changing rooms
• Double fronted exterior opening fireplace
• Badminton court
• Table tennis
• Ipod docking station
• Grand Piano
• Baby things: 2 cots, 2 high chairs and changing table
• Petanque pitch
• Art room
• Security system
• Girona airport 75 mins airport 75 mins
• Barcelona Airport 2 hours
• Beach 50 metres
• Nearby private tennis court and lessons from ex-Pro
• Scuba diving
• Kayaks for rental in the bay
• Sailing boat for private charter 10-35 people
• Bikes & motorised dinghies for hire
This stunning house is situated at Port Lligat, Cadaques on the Northern part of the beautiful Costa Brava. With wonderful views over the Cap de Creus National Park and across the bay, it is easy to see why this particular corner of Spain has long been a haven and inspiration for artists such as Picasso, Chagall and, most famously, Salvador Dali who lived and painted in Port Lligat for much of his life.
The house is in an outstanding position, just metres from the beach and with the most spectacular views across the bay. There are extensive grounds with vines, olive and lemon trees, a petanque pitch and terraces. Built out of the natural slate rock on which it stands, the house is full of space and light, with large picture windows framing fabulous views in all directions.
On the ground floor there are three wings all leading off the main living area.
The first wing houses the master bedroom suite with dressing room, a wet shower room and separate Jacuzzi bathroom. There is a second bedroom (which can be arranged as a double or a twin) with en suite bathroom, plus a self contained kitchenette. All rooms open onto outside patio areas.
The second wing has a large double bedroom and a double/twin, both with their own bathrooms and sliding doors opening onto patio areas.
Downstairs are four more bedrooms, all of which can be arranged as doubles or twins and all with their own en suite bathrooms. Three of the four bedrooms have sliding doors leading to outside private patio areas
Also downstairs is a further large living area with home cinema with surround sound and back projection system plus a table tennis room and internal passageway to the sauna and pool changing rooms & showers.
The third wing on the ground floor houses a professionally equipped kitchen which will delight any cook with its large double oven, three microwave/ovens, steam oven, gas and induction hobs, charcoal hob and Japanese grill plate (and, cleverly, two dishwashers!) – perfect for entertaining.
Outside a teak deck surrounds the infinity pool with open fire and a large built-in barbecue. A new pool heating system has just been installed in 2016 which can heat the pool to 30 degrees if wanted, making it possible to swim all year round. The heating would be charged extra to the rental.
There is something for everyone here; masses of water sports, loads of cultural activities (Dali’s house is only 5 minutes' walk away) and a wealth of fabulous restaurants including El Cellar de Can Roca in Girona - the world's No.2 restaurant, plus Compartir, El Miramar and several others born out of the world-famous El Bulli. In addition, the sailing boat for charter (10–35 people) will pick you up from Port Lligat for a day's sailing along the spectacular coastline, swimming in secluded bays with lunch and drinks on board.