A prefect rural hideaway for those looking for peace and quiet in authentic corner of Spain
Sleeps: 11 +4 children
€6,500 per week
• Double/twin bedroom
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom, terrace
• Adjacent Children’s bedroom with 4 single beds, shared terrace with master suite
• Double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Triple bedroom
• Small double bedroom
• Shared bathroom
• Maid service 2 hours, three times per week
• Cook on request
• Pool 13 metres x 6 metres
• Pool house with shower and fridge
• Barbecue (gas)
• TV/DVD in main living area and porch
• TV in children’s room
• 2 iPod docking station (Mac & Bose)
• Gerona airport 35 mins
• Barcelona airport 1h30
• Costa Brava beaches 30 mins
• Monells 5 mins drive
• La Bisbal 15 mins drive
• Bicycle hire
• Horse riding 5 mins drive
An unusual stone Catalan house set in 16 acres of private land and offering total privacy and peace and quiet, yet close to several of the regions prettiest and most traditional villages. The area is wonderful for walkers and cyclists alike, with loads to see and do and easy access to Gerona and Barcelona. Several very good restaurants, including some ‘Michelin Stars’ are within very close reach of the house as are the beaches of the Costa Brava.
The house has lots of flexible accommodation with two very good children’s rooms; one with three single beds and one with 4 single beds (2 divans) which can also be used as a playroom.
One bedroom is located on the ground floor. The majority of the bedrooms have air conditioning and air con units are provided for the others.
The house has spacious living areas and a big shaded terrace with a large dinning table overlooking the pool and the wonderful views.
This is Catalan countryside at its best and ideal for those who love authentic Spain and wanting to get away from it all.