500 acres of private land covered in pine and fruit trees surround this Menorcan farm house.
Sleeps: 12 adults & 3 children
Price Guide 2018:
From €2,730 - €6,741 per week including local tax
• Master Suite with living room and single pull-out bed for a child
• 3 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
• 2 further Double bedrooms
• Small Single Bedroom ideal for a child
• Daily maid service (mornings) extra available at €15 per hour
• Extra service and/or cooking on request (€20 per hour, min of 3 hrs)
• Swimming pool 5m x 10m
• Mountain Bikes
• Table tennis
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans and TV/DVD
• Cinema screen and projector in Living Room
• Satellite TV, Video Library and Stereo system
• Mac Computer and Broadband access
• Boat hire available in Cuitadella
• Menorca international airport 40 mins
• Cuitadella 20 mins
• Private pebble beach of Alfurinet 2km
• Sandy beaches at Algaiarens and La Vall 12 mins drive
• Sandy beach at Cala Pilar 15 mins walk or kayak
• Village & shops 20 mins
500 acres of private land covered in pine and fruit trees surround this Menorcan farm house which has been lovingly restored to retain its traditional features. A central porch area of three arches takes you into the large, cool house. Simple Menorcan furniture, flagged floors and spacious rooms make this a very pleasant holiday home for one or two families.
Most bedrooms have large double beds and outside terraces. The master suite has a private sitting room with a single child’s bed. Extra children’s beds or cots can be added although the optimum occupancy of the house is 12 plus three small children. A large pool and terrace is situated behind the house with a shady pergola and views over the countryside providing plenty of outside dining and sitting space. Guests have access to mountain bikes, sea kayaks and sports equipment and the house features a piano, table tennis table and a large cinema screen and projector in the Living Room.
The property has direct access to a large private rocky beach ideal for private swims and exploring the beautiful North Coast of Menorca (the amazing Cala Pilar and Algaiarens). It is also near to several beautiful sandy beaches (12 minutes drive) that are ideal for children. The harbour town of Cuitadella on the north coast of Menorca is only 20/25 minutes' drive away. This is a beautiful historic town with a good selection of restaurants & boutique shops as well as hosting weekly food markets in the main square.
A rural retreat offering complete privacy and tranquillity with a quasi private beach only a short drive away, this is the ultimate holiday get-away for large families on the peaceful island of Menorca - great for coastal walking, mountain biking and horse riding - all of which can be arranged prior to arrival.