A beautifully presented villa, situated on exclusive San Roque Golf course and near to all the facilities of Sotogrande.
Price Guide 2017:
€15,750 per week
• Master bedroom with bath and shower room ensuite
• 1 further double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 3 twin bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
• Private Chef available on request at additional charge
• Daily maid/Housekeeper service 4 hours per day
• Infinity Swimming Pool 15m x 5m (depth 1 – 2.5m) – heated on request
• Pool house with shower
• Air Conditioning in bedrooms and kitchen
• Underfloor heating
• Sky TV in Kitchen, Games Room, Master Bedroom and Study
• Crestron home entertainment system
• DVD player and selection of DVD’s
• Built-in barbecue
• Bathrobes and Luxury bathroom products on arrival
• Sotogrande 10/15 minutes’ drive
• Beaches 15 minutes’ drive
• Gibraltar Airport 20km
• Malaga Airport 112 km
This stunning house enjoys a private setting and yet with wonderful views over the exclusive of San Roque Estate. The house sits in one and a half acres of immaculately tended, mature grounds and gardens and has a large pool with separate pool house. The generous accommodation has been interior designed to an exceptional standard and there is an excellent house staff to ensure that the villa is always kept in immaculate order.
Villa Alegria would be perfect for one or two families as there is so much space, and children are very well catered for with the games rooms and state of the art home entertainment system. For those who love to swim seriously, the generous sized 15 metre pool is great – and for those who prefer to soak up the sun and just dip in and out of the water, the area around the pool is particularly well suited with a pool house and shower. The BBQ and direct access from the kitchen makes the whole area great for easy living and entertaining
At night the house comes into its own. The romantically lit gardens and the reflection pool create a haven of tranquillity.
San Roque has a whole world of activities available; from world class golf to the tennis centre and the Equestrian centre. Golf pro's, tennis coaching and riding lessons can all be arranged at a small extra charge. Sotogrande is a short drive away with its social whirl of beautiful yachts in the marina, polo in the summer months and some great beach clubs and restaurants.