An elegant and sophisticated house on the very exclusive Sotogrande Estate with some of the best golf and polo facilities in Europe on the doorstep.
Price Guide 2019:
From €1,343 per night (4 nights minimum) - €25,000 per week in August (2 weeks minimum)
• Master Suite, king size bed
• 1 King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom
• 3 doubles/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 three single beds bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Staff Room, en suite shower room
• Total 6 bedrooms on 2 floors: the garden level bedrooms have also outdoor-showers in their bathrooms.
• Live in housekeeper
• Daily maid service 09h00- 13h00
• Cook for breakfast, lunch & dinner
• Maintenance staff
• Pool 18m x 5m saltwater
• Pool house
• Children’s room
• TV room
• Wii console
• Boards games
• Table football
• Water polo accessories
• Rounders ball & glove, baseball
• 24 hour security
• Malaga International airport 50 mins
• Sotogrande Marina 10 mins
• Sotogrande beach clubs
• Sotogrande,Valderrama, San Roque golf courses etc.. all within 3 km
• Sotogrande Tennis club
• Santa Maria Polo Ground, Ayala, Dos Lunas & Polo Valley within easy reach
An elegant, sophisticated house on the gated Sotogrande estate, offering excellent sporting facilities, beautiful beach clubs, a busy marina with shops and restaurants, all within easy reach.
The house is very private and benefits from the 24 hour security of the Sotogrande estate.
Decorated in cool pastel colours and surrounded by pretty gardens and fountains it is a perfect place for family holidays. The house is well equipped for children (swimming pool fence if necessary) and has board games, DVD’s and plenty of outdoor activities.
The bedrooms are all spacious and four are flexible for twin/double bed configuration and have all been individually decorated with a fine eye for detail.
The excellent staff have looked after the French owners for many years and are charming and efficient