This spectacular and contemporary, luxury villa is in stark contrast to the rugged, untamed landscape. .
Price Guide 2019:
£8,440 - £13,635
July & August cook included
Cost of food not included
• Master Bedroom with Dressing Room, shower and bathroom ensuite, outdoor shower and private terrace.
• Twin Bedroom with ensuite shower room
• Twin/Double Bedroom with ensuite shower and private terrace
• Twin/Double Bedroom with large shower/wet room ensuite
• Double Bedroom with freestanding bath and shower room ensuite
• Double Bedroom with ensuite
• Further large room with playroom and bathroom
• Cook and host (both live-in) serving breakfast and one other meal per day, 6 days per week in July & August
• Housekeeping 6 hours daily
• Concierge service
• Gardening/pool/maintenance staff
• Evening turndown service and candles lit
• Infinity Pool (14m x 6m, 1.2m - 2.2m deep) solar heated
• Outside shower/WC/Basin with fridge below pool area
• Air Conditioning throughout
• Underfloor heating
• Cinema Room with projector
• TV and DVD
• Small Gym with cross trainer
• Yoga Area, Steam Room & Shower
• Champagne and canapés on arrival
• Luxury bathroom products and bathrobes
• Malaga Airport118km
• Gibraltar Airport 65km
• Seville Airport 182 km
• Casares village 18km
• Jimena de la Frontera Castle 23km
• Estepona Beach 35km
• Manilva Beach 15mins
• Ronda 37km
• Sotogrande 20 mins
• Marbella 30 mins
Located on a private estate and set against the rocky ridge of the Crestillina Mountain, the beautiful Finca Crestillina looks out onto to the wild Sierra de Gaucin slopes.
This stunning and contemporary house is exquisitely and stylishly furnished with crisp white décor, splashes of vibrant colour and big picture windows showcasing the fabulous views from all around. The large and exceptionally comfortable sitting and dining rooms lead out to the huge al-fresco terrace and the bedrooms are all ensuite and beautifully decorated with soft-toned fabrics. There is no shortage of facilities including a cinema room and a small gym with yoga area, steam room and shower.
The gardens are also immaculate with manicured lawns and plenty of shady spots for yoga or just chilling throughout the day. The magnificent solar heated infinity pool has timber decking and a tented pagoda, perfect for those long and lazy lunches.
This villa is the perfect choice for a family gathering within easy driving distance of Ronda, Gaucin and Casares and also the beach at Estepona. That is if you can drag yourself away from those wonderful views and all that this house has to offer!