An exceptionally private, tranquil haven on Marbella’s Golden Mile
Sleeps: 10 + 1
• 1 Master Suite with sitting room, TV/study room, private terrace
• 4 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms, TV
• 1 single bedroom on request (ground floor)
• Daily maid service (2 maids)
• Cook (6 days per week)
• On site manager
• Car and driver on request
• Pool (heated)
• Hot Tub
• Air conditioning throughout
• Sound system
• Alarm system
• Malaga International Airport 20 mins
• Puente Romano Beach Club 5 mins
• Marbella Club 5 mins
• Beach 5 mins
• Marbella Old Town 5 mins drive
• Puerto Banus 5 mins drive
Situated on Marbella’s Golden Mile, this beautiful and very unusual house is built in Arabian style and surrounded by lush gardens. A haven of privacy, peace and coolness yet only minutes away from everything Marbella has to offer.
The house is built around a stunning marble entrance hall with running fountains and marble sculptures and has a glass atrium roof that can be opened, turning it into a beautiful open air courtyard.
This elegant hallway leads to the very elegant living areas and the four guest bedroom suites, all of which open onto the gardens.
The spacious master bedroom is on the upper floor. Consisting of a sitting room, study/TV room, dressing room, bedroom, bathroom and private terrace, it provides a completely private and independent space for the occupants.
The downstairs living areas give access to a large shady veranda, which is beautifully furnished. This in turn leads to a lovely, copper-tiled infinity pool surrounded by a mature and fragrant garden with roses, jasmine, palms and orange and lemon trees. There are three large gazebos dotted around the garden providing different areas for eating or relaxing.
This exceptional house comes fully staffed.