A gorgeous cottage on one of the most stunning estates in the Cape Winelands
Sleeps: 6 + 4
• 3 bedrooms (1 x queen bed, 1 x twin and 1 x king/twin)
• 2 bedrooms share a bathroom
• Third bedroom with separate entrance from courtyard, with own bathroom)
• 2 ensuite bedrooms (Can be king doubles or twins)
• Daily Housekeeper
• Breakfast cooked and served daily by the housekeeper
• Eco-friendly swimming pool
• Satellite TV
• Trout fishing dam + fishing equipment
• 2 Bicycles
• Access to all estate activities including mountain biking, walking and hiking trails.
• Cape Town International Airport 40 mins drive
• Cape Town 45 mins
• Popular winelands towns of Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Paarl all within 20km of the farm
This historic cottage, built by renowned architect Sir Herbert Baker, has been redecorated to give guests the chance to experience a piece of South African history and walk in the footsteps of Cecil John Rhodes.
Set under the imposing outline of the Simonsberg mountain, the cottage has magnificent views over the Boschendal Estate and the valley. The cottage is about 2 km from the main Werf. A large verandah, outside dining under the oaks and an eco friendly swimming pool add to the relaxed feel of the property, which is a South African National Heritage Site.
Guests can enjoy farm tours and an array of activities whilst staying at Boschendal, such as trout fishing, mountain biking, running, and of course wine tasting, to name but a few.