Highly exclusive, this magnificent house is occasionally available for rental.
Sleeps: 8 (+2 adults in Garden Studio)
3 Bedrooms £800 per day
2 bedrooms £600 per day
4 bedrooms £1,200 per day (on request)
• 4 Large Deluxe Double Bedroom Suites all with integrated bathrooms and showers
• Double balcony dining areas
Garden Studio Lodge
• Studio king size bedroom
• Professional House Manager and Live-in Staff
• Large heated saline swimming pool
• African Boma Garden
• Triple level extensive security systems all round inc. camera entry system
• Air Conditioning in Master Bedroom
• 6 channel audio systems/DSTV etc/ADSL & WiFi extensive
• Port Elizabeth International airport 2.5 hrs drive
• George Airport (domestic) 90 minutes drive
• 3.5 mile wide beach 90 seconds via special walkway with separate access for added ease of beach access and security
• Safari (The Big 5 - 25 mins drive), 2 golf courses, Robberg National Park plus stunning cliff walks, elephant centres, cheetah drives, driving range, polo, skydiving, surfing.
• Mountain walks, deep sea fishing and much more only 15 mins away.
Plettenberg and its surrounding area is world famous for its moderate climate, nature reserve, mountain range and stunning golden beaches. A wealth of activities including nearby game safari and whale watching in August make this an ideal holiday location. Considered the Monte Carlo of South Africa, the restaurants and shopping are of international standard.
The House is situated on the exclusive Solar Beach, the top location in Plettenberg Bay. Away from the noisy town centre but with quick and easy access to it, it is one row back from the beach to ensure maximum privacy. Newly built to the highest standards with an impressive two entrances and extensive living areas, the house has under floor heating throughout and a double log fire making it a perfect year round destination. Immaculately designed and decorated, it is a house of great style and comfort and is very rare in having all day sun access. There is unique privacy, space and tranquillity with the property being on three large Stands with just one main house. It is shielded from sea storm winds and from direct beach exposure and has substantial and beautifully maintained and irrigated private gardens. The owner has just built a beautiful, secluded African Boma Garden - perfect for pre-dinner cocktails or gazing at the incredibly clear and wide expanse of stars at night around a blazing log fire.
In addition to the main house, the property has a garden house which is used as a studio and separate accommodation. It comprises: 100 sq.m. of light ceilinged space with raised bedroom area with king size bed, shower room with dual system, etc., its own hot water system, spacious cupboards, fridge and some cooking facilities, music system, independent satellite DSTV, outdoor terracing, high roof windows on electric controls, large sliding doors with heavy wooden shutters to allow night-time air circulation and full internal and external security. It is on the Capricorn side of the property by the boardwalk to the beach.