A perfect house for a group of sophisticated friends….
• High Season (Dec, Jan & Easter) R20,000 per day (Xmas & New Year 14 day minimum booking, Easter 7 days)
• Mid Season (Feb - April) R12,000 per day (5 day min booking)
• Low Season (May - Nov) R8,000 per day (5 day min booking)
ZAR1,000 = £51.82 (as at 31.8.16)
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 2 twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Full maid service and security from a resident couple.
> • Swimming Pool
• Outside dining area\Barbecue
• Entertainment room with DVD, CD Surround sound
• Golf course nearby
• Kurland Boutique Hotel & Spa 20 minutes
• Plettenberg Bay airport 15 minutes drive (private jets only)
• George airport 1.5hrs drive
• Port Elizabeth International airport 2/2.5 hrs drive
• George Airport (domestic) 90 minutes drive
• Knysna 40 minutes drive
• 2 golf courses 15 minutes drive
This modern masterpiece would suit a group of sophisticated friends travelling together, but also caters for adolescents, with a separate teenager’s or younger children area. Very young children might find the rolling waves of the adjacent beach a bit strong, but older children will love them. The house is equipped with ‘beach toys’.
Completed in 2003, The Beach House offers the very latest in architectural design in a stunningly beautiful setting with direct beach access. Floor to ceiling windows on the first and second floors, side windows that retract into walls and two decks running the full length of the house welcome in the spectacular Garden Route sunrises and sunsets. With great views, the house has a wonderful peaceful quality and pods of dolphin frequently perform in the sea directly in front of the house.
Beautifully designed, contemporary furnishings blend etched glass, stainless steel and light beech wood to complement the area’s natural vegetation. The double height living area has an open plan kitchen, perfect for entertaining. The separate area for teenagers is fitted with surround sound Sony entertainment with DVD, CD and video. The bedrooms and bathrooms are all located on the first floor and are beautifully furnished. The ocean and deserted, white sandy beach is a few steps away.