A well located modern family house with fantastic sea views and perfect from which to explore The Cape.
• Low Season (10 April - 31 October) ZAR8,125 per night
• High Season (1 November - 31 January) ZAR10,000 per night
14 night minimum stay
ZAR1,000 = £51.82 (as at 31.8.16)
• Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath and shower)
• Master bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom (bath and shower)
• Guest bedroom with queen size bed and en suite bathroom (bath and shower)
• 3rd bedroom with queen size bed
• 4th bedroom with queen size bed
• Bathroom with bath and shower.
• Daily weekday maid service, personal laundry extra.
• Alarm system linked to a security company
• Infinity pool
• Plasma screen TV’s
• Music system
• 3 car garage
After leaving Camps Bay and Llandudno, a short drive along the coastal road brings you into Hout Bay. ‘Hout’ means wood in Dutch. The early sailors and colonists felled timber here and the slopes around the town are still densely forested. Hout Bay is a worthy destination in itself. It has a working fishing fleet and freshly caught fish can be bought from the little harbour. Mariner’s Wharf is a kind of mall full of curio shops with a good seafood restaurant amongst others. It is pleasant simply to wander around the small harbour or walk behind it to Andrews Road and the Hout Bay Museum.
Bay View House is in an area of Hout Bay called Hillcrest and is a magnificent, architect-designed, modern, three storey house on the side of the Baviaanskloof Mountain featuring panoramic mountain and beach/harbour views. It has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, three of the bedrooms being en suite. All bathrooms have both a bath and a shower. It has a huge open plan kitchen with counter seating leading on to the dining room and lounge. A separate TV room adjoins the kitchen and there is garaging available for three cars.
The expansive patio leads off the lounge with an infinity pool and wonderful views of the beach and bay.
The house is on three levels - basement with triple garage, 1st floor and top floor – and currently, with existing furniture and configuration, sleeps ten people comfortably.