An alternative to staying in a boutique hotel, but it's all yours! With spectacular views of Table Mountain.
Sleeps: 16 (mix of adults & children)
Low Season: 1 May – 30 Sept ZAR22,000 per night (up to 7 guests).
8 or more ZAR26,000
High Season: 1 Oct – 12 Dec & 10 Jan - 30 Apr ZAR28,000 per night (up to 7 guests).
8 or more ZAR32,500
Peak Season: 13 Dec – 9 Jan ZAR38,000 per night (up to 7 guests).
8 or more ZAR44,000
ZAR1,000 = £51.82 (as at 31.8.16)
• 1 master bedroom suite
• 3 double bedrooms, or 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom , en suite
• 1 twin bedroom (children) en suite shower bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom for teenagers with bathroom opposite
• 1 double/twin bedroom, en suite bathroom, sitting room with 2 single beds and own en suite bathroom
• Daily maid service
• Breakfast & lunch cook
• Media room with home cinema, sound system and pool table
• Jacuzzi, sauna and treatment room
• Heated saline swimming pool with counter flow jet stream, electric cover, 4 x 12 metres with changing room and shower
• Floodlit tennis court (tennis coach on request)
• Satellite TV in all bedrooms
• 24 hour security
• Continental breakfast included
• Chef on request
• Massage therapist on request
• Chauffeur on request
• Next day laundry included
• Air conditioning
• Private tour and tasting at Klein Constancia
• Kirstenbosch Gardens 2 minutes away
• Constantia winelands 5 minutes away
• Central Cape Town 15 minutes away
• The Cape Beaches 15 minutes away
• Cape Town International Airport 20 minutes (airport transfer included)
Primrose Mansion, one of the most majestic private residences available to rent on the Cape Peninsula. The mansion in Bishopscourt is located in one of Cape Town’s oldest and most elegant suburbs near renowned Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the magnificent Constantia Winelands as well as within easy reach of beautiful beaches such as Camps Bay.
The property was built in 1943 but since 2008 has undergone a complete refurbishment and is decorated and furnished with total comfort in mind in ‘African Renaissance’ style including important pieces of African art. It offers sumptuous living space, stunning bedrooms and gardens and flower covered terraces that enjoy arguably the most spectacular views of Table Mountain anywhere in Cape Town.
Primrose Mansion offers the ideal combination of total seclusion, exquisite service and leisure facilities to rival the Cape's best hotels, all with easy access to everything that Cape Town has to offer.
The ground floor includes a principal sitting room, kitchen, hall and children’s den. One level down is a media room with pool table, bar, digital satellite television, DVD player, retractable screen and a home cinema system. For fitness fanatics there is a gym as well as a sauna, Jacuzzi, shower room and studio room offering an array of spa treatments. You can dine in the breakfast room or formal dining room, in the open-air gazebo or on the outdoor terrace. Or if you desire the utmost privacy, there is a private chef available on request.
The exotic garden is the perfect place to lap up the African sun, or to swim, play tennis in the cool of the evening and watch the sun set from the dining gazebo with its very special icon view of Table Mountain.
As guests of Primrose Mansion, you are invited on a special and personal tour of the Klein Constantia vineyards and to enjoy a private wine tasting of their world famous wines. Klein Constantia is just a ten minute drive away and its legendary wine collection includes Vin de Constance, the iconic dessert wine favoured by Napoleon while in exile on the island of St Helena and commended by both Charles Dickens and Jane Austen.