Ideally suited to those looking for an alternative to a 5-star hotel.
Price Guide 2020:
ZAR1,000 = £51.82 (as at 31.8.16)
• 7 double bedrooms (all en suite)
• Open plan dining room & kitchen with all appliances.
• Sitting room including fireplace leading to patio & pool.
• Separate Guest Toilet.
• Fully serviced
• Air conditioning throughout
• TV room with satellite TV, video and fax machines
• Wi-Fi Access
• Under floor heating in selected areas
• Monitored electronic security system.
• Lock-up garage with remote control
• Off-street parking
• 50m to private and secluded Bakoven Beach
• 1km easy walk along the coast to Camps Bay
• 5 minutes to Clifton beach
• 10 minutes to Cape Town city centre and Waterfront
• Cape Town Airport 30 mins
Designed for the discerning guest, The Camps Bay portfolio of properties includes four houses and several apartments situated 50 metres from the secluded and private Bakoven beach and within easy walking distance of the famous Camps Bay beach with its trendy restaurants, shops and sidewalk cafes.
Camps Bay House is ideally suited to those looking for an alternative to a 5-star hotel, but requiring the comfort, convenience and privacy of a luxury, fully equipped home in Cape Town's most fashionable area.
The house enjoys panoramic views of Table Mountain, the majestic "Twelve Apostles" and the Atlantic Ocean, yet is only 5 minutes by car from Clifton Beach and 10 minutes from the City centre and the Waterfront. Cape Town's many attractions, which include the Wine Route, Robben Island, fabulous coastlines and numerous golf courses together with the superb facilities of Blue Views, ensures that your stay in Cape Town will be a most memorable and pleasant experience.