A wonderful waterfront property in the North of the island. Voted ‘Africa’s best Coastal Villa’ in the Boutique Hotel Awards.
Low Season: €2,620 per night for bed and breakfast
Low Season: €3,100 per night for bed, breakfast, complimentary light lunch and dinner
High Season: €3,220 per night for bed and breakfast
High Season: €3,700 per night for bed, breakfast, complimentary light lunch and dinner
(Smaller Groups on Request)
• Four double en suite bedrooms with private balconies
• House Manager
• House boy
• 2 Housekeepers
• Fishing and boat excursions
• Infinity pool
• Upper and lower veranda
• Outside gazebo with dining area
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Safe and hairdryer in each bedroom
• Indoor sonos surround sound system
• Table tennis
• Beach equipment: 3 kayaks, snorkelling and fishing equipment
• Seychelles International Airport 25 minutes
• Beau Vallon Bay with it’s many restaurants, bars and local markets 10-15 minutes drive
• Victoria 15-20 minute drive
• Nearest beach is a swim from the house, or a 7minute walk along the coast
Built on a secluded rocky peninsula with panoramic views over the Indian Ocean, Villa Sea Monkey is the definitive luxury retreat. The villa is nestled amongst lush vegetation, just meters away from the sea lapping on sculptured granite rocks. Pristine grounds and immaculate interior decor combine to make Villa Sea Monkey an unrivalled paradise escape.
The four double en suite bedrooms are equipped with beautiful linens and both bedrooms and bathrooms have gorgeous sea views. Each bedroom has it’s own private balcony to enjoy watching the sunrise, or set!
Being minutes from beautiful sandy beaches and abundant coral reefs, there is plenty to do around the house and in the local area.