An extraordinary house in an unusual ‘off the beaten track’ corner of the Eastern Algarve…... perfect for a yoga retreat or for a group of friends celebrating a birthday..
As seen in Monocle magazine November 2017 .
Sleeps: 24 - Not suitable for very small children
Price Guide 2019:
From €9,800 to €18,480 per week
Shorter stays on request
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 9 double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• House manager
• Daily maid service 3 hours per day , 5 days per week
• Cook and caterers on request
• Rooftop pool 9 metres x 3 metres (heating on request)
• Rooftop yoga decks (max capacity of 16)
• Underfloor heating and working fireplaces (inside & out)
• Meditation room
• 2 massage rooms
• Games room with pool table
• Cinema screen on request
• Ceiling fasn in all bedrooms
• Faro International airport 15 mins drive
• Biking on request
• Paddle boarding on request
• Boats hire for island visits (Armona, Culatra, Farol & Deserta)
• Seville 2 hours drive
• Massage on request
• Yoga on request
• Food tours on request
• Creative activites on request
• House App for local info and contact numbers
This very unusual house is set in a working fishing village on the Algarve’s little known Eastern end
Beautifully restored to sleep up to 24 people, although not great for ‘tinies’ as there are lots of stairs and some rooftop living..
The house is perfect for those who like to find somewhere different and explore.
Ferries or private boats, run from the quay only a short walk from the house and go out to the islands in the estuary where the beaches are pristine, the water is clear and there are low key beach bars/restaurants where you can while away your day…
The town and its surrounding area is well know for its food and there are a myriad of local restaurants and food markets to choose from. For larger parties, cooks or caterers for special events can be organised.
The house is set over several floors and is indeed a ‘town house’. A rooftop pool is there mainly for a quick refreshing dip in the morning or evening before the day’s excursions begin. It looks out over the rooftops to the sea. There are a multiple of terraces and communal seating areas providing plenty of privacy for those who want to hideaway and read.. or indeed to meet up in groups to chat.
All 12 bedrooms are stylishly done and are spacious with lovely linens. Every detail has been thought of from wicker baskets, to beach parasols and beach s towels .
There is a good kitchen along with a second ‘professional‘ kitchen for events and large groups. 24 people can sit down together for meals.