An unusual and very special family holiday home lovingly restored and brought back to life by the Wheeler sisters . As featured in Conde Nast Traveller 2018.
Sleeps: 8 + 4 children
From £3,500 to £8,000 per week
• 3 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 twin bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 children’s bunk bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds, en suite shower room
• Extra bedroom on request
• Houseman, 6 days per week who will drive
• Airport transfer
• Breakfast service
• Daily maid service
• For large groups extra maid on request at £200 per week
• Personal laundry on request
• Gardener and pool maintenance
• Pool 5.5 metres x 11.6 metres
• Pool house with loo, shower, fridge etc.
• Music speakers at the pool house
• Air conditioning in main bedrooms
• TV (CNN/BBC World)
• DVD player
• Library and DVD collection
• WiFi in the house
• 9 seater car (Hyundai) £400 per week plus fuel
• 5 seater car (Volkswagen van) £300 per week plus diesel fuel
• Tangier airport 20 mins drive
• Direct flights to Tangier from London, or via Madrid or Marrakech
• Flights to Casablanca and taxi pick up
• Ferry from Algeciras or Tarifa
• Tangier Medina 15 mins drive
• Beaches from 15 mins to 1h15
Set just outside Tangier and with easy access to a variety of wonderful beaches., the house has views across the teeming city to the hazy mountains and the bay.
The turn of the century house is surrounded by three acres of pretty gardens with paths winding down past ponds and a ‘ruined fort’, passing by a dining area that can seat 20 and on to a chevron tiled pool with shady pool house, perfect for lazy al fresco lunches.
The bedrooms have been done in a variety of delicate shades of blush pinks and others in fresh blues and white, and the living areas downstairs feature comfortable sofas and chairs with piles of colourful cushions.
The house is looked after by a tem of local people and managed by Hassan who will also drive on request.
We are delighted to be able to feature such an unusual and loved house in an unusual location with loads to see and do.