One of the loveliest houses on the road to Ourika….
Price Guide 2020:
Low Season £12,500 per week
High Season £15,000 per week
• Master Suite
• 3 double suites, en suite bathrooms
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 twin bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 3 full time housekeepers
• 2 housemen
• Pool & garden maintenance
• 24 hour gatekeeper
• Car & driver on request
• Pool 15m. x 5m. (heating by separate arrangement)
• Pool house
• Tennis court (racquets & balls available)
• Table tennis
• Roof terrace with fireplace
• Music System
• Bridge table
• Board games
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Ceiling fans
• Safes in bedrooms
• Underfloor heating in main house
• Marrakech international airport 40 mins
• Marrakech city centre 35 mins
This beautiful house is set in three acres of delightful gardens designed by international garden designer, Luciano Guibbel (twice Gold winner at Chelsea Flower Show).
The house is made up of two separate buildings, both with sitting rooms and kitchens, and is beautifully decorated with antiques, lovely fabrics, pictures and filled with flowers cut from the garden.
Spacious, luxurious yet wonderfully comfortable and relaxing, this is truly a stunning house. The pool area is large and has plenty of sun loungers and all of this is complemented by a magnificent roof terrace with low leather cushions, rugs and amazing views to the Atlas mountains.
The staff are excellent and very well trained. Service includes evening turn down. The cook is included in the rental but food & beverage bills will be presented for payment. Aziz, the house manager, speaks both French and English and will drive on request.