A haven of peace and tranquillity within easy reach of the city
£4,200 per week
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathroom
• 2 twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 single bedroom
• Concierge service
• Extra staff member for parties of 8 and over
• Swimming pool with two shallow ends for children and underwater bench for midday drinks
• Pool house (loo and shower)
• Table tennis
• Volley ball/badminton court
• Boules pitch
• TV room (TV/DVD)
• Shared clay tennis court
• Shared gym
• 24 hour security
• Marrakech International Airport 30 minutes drive
• (One airport transfer included)
• Marrakech medina and city centre 30 minutes drive
• Trips to the Atlas Mountains by arrangement
This delightful family holiday home is located on a 20 acres plot shared with several other houses on the road to the Atlas Mountains. Surrounded by fragrant gardens, the house is very private and not overlooked. It shares 24 hour security, a clay tennis court and a gym with the other properties, but is completely stand alone and individual in design and management.
Designed for a family, it is comfortable and relaxing with lots of terrace areas and shady outdoor dining. A large pool, with shallow ‘shelves’ at both ends - ideal for children - has plenty of sunbeds and parasols and a choice of straw hats! A beautiful roof terrace is perfect for sunsets and pre-dinner cocktails and has amazing views over to the mountains.
Perfect for those wishing to spend a holiday in peace and quiet, yet close enough to enjoy all that Marrakech has to offer. The house manager can call up cars and drivers and arrange restaurant reservations etc… for trips into town or up into the mountains.