Fabulous, newly built, luxury villa on a private estate fifteen minutes from Marrakech.
(can be rented as an addition to Azahra and/or Alkhozama plus the owner’s one bedroom pavilion for a group of 26)
Price Guide 2019:
From £1,500-£2,200 per night
• Includes all meals & non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, hammam, massage & beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required, one return airport transfer for the group.
• 3 Kingsize Bedroom Suites with private terraces. 2 rooms have private plunge pools
• Fully staffed including house cook for all meals and chauffeur
• Azahra Estate Manager
• Swimming Pool 12.8m
• Sunken Berber tent for evening drinks
• 2 private plunge pools
• Spa with hammam and treatment rooms (shared with Villa Alkhozama), unlimited treatments included, using Les Sens de Marrakech products and Moroccan argan oil. Treatments include; massage, facial, manicures, pedicure.
• Air conditioning in bedrooms and bathrooms
• Screening area with Apple TV facility
• Marrakech Menara Airport 15 mins
• Centre of Marrakech 15 mins
• Horse Riding / Camel Riding
• Visits to the Souks & medina
• Day trips to the Atlas mountains
The newly built Villa Azzaytouna (meaning “olive” in Arabic) stands in 5,000 sq.m. of beautiful gardens filled with lavender, orange blossom, bougainvillea and olive trees.
This private retreat (which cannot be seen from Villa Azahra) sleeps up to six guests in three spacious bedrooms, all of which have open fires and private terraces with daybeds. Two of the rooms have their own private plunge pools which are lit at night. In addition the sitting/dining room has an open fire and a stand out domed ceiling with bespoke Moroccan bauble lights. The interiors have a contemporary Moroccan feel and have been designed by Philip Hooper from Sybil Colefax and John Fowler. Throughout you will find many treasures from the souk including Berber benches, wooden carved doors, antique pots and Bewni Ourain rugs.
Outside is the wonderful 12.8m pool surrounded by sun loungers and daybeds. There is a dining terrace overlooking the pool and a large sunken Berber tent for evening drinks.
The villa comes fully staffed with a chauffeur for trips within Marrakech and a house cook who will prepare a daily changing menu featuring Moroccan and European dishes made with locally-grown seasonal produce and comforting classics for any younger guests. You will be able to choose your dishes from a wide choice of menus. The Azahra Estate Manager will assist you with all your requirements and can organize local activities, trips in to Marrakech to explore its many souks or even day trips into the Atlas Mountains 40km away.
In addition, why not make full use of the Spa with hamman and treatment room which the villa shares with Villa Alkhozama. The spa menu offers a range of beauty treatments using Dermalogica products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and wet shaving for men. All treatments are included in the price and can be taken in the spa, in your room or by the pool.