Straight from Arabian nights, a wonderful romantic Moroccan House
Sleeps: 4 (can be rented as an addition to Azahra and/or Villa Azzaytouna plus the owner’s one bedroom pavilion for a group of 26)
Price Guide 2018:
2 guests for 2 nights from £2,000
4 guests for 2 nights from £3,000
• Includes all meals & non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, hammam, massage & beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required, one return airport transfer for the group.
• 2 double bedroom suites
• Daily maid service
• 12 metre pool
• Spa with hamman, beauty & treatment rooms
• Air Conditioning in bedrooms and bathrooms
• Under floor heating in the main bedroom and bathroom
• Screening area with Apple and IPTV facility
• Music system
• Marrakech Menara Airport 15 mins
• Centre of Marrakech 15 mins
• Horse Riding
• Visits to the Souks & medina
• Day trips to the Atlas mountains
Villa Alkhozama is an independent property sleeping four, which combines contemporary style with traditional craftsmanship. The villa has its own spa, which contains a hammam and treatment room. It can be rented with Azahra or separately as it cannot be seen from the main house.
The villa descends from ground level to a lower level opening onto the twelve metre pool, surrounded by a daybed and sun loungers.
The two double bedrooms are both en-suite with one of the bathrooms featuring its own plunge bath. The bedrooms and bathrooms have air-conditioning and under floor heating.
All of the rooms in the house have a contemporary feel with strong colours and typical Moroccan rough stone walls. Many of the materials have been sourced locally and much of the work finished with traditional techniques.
The house has maid service and a full time house chef, who uses seasonal fruit and vegetables to cook a wide range of Moroccan and European dishes. All meals, non-alcoholic drinks and massage treatments are included in the price.
The spa, which is in a different building close to the house, has a hammam and a treatment room for massages and other beauty treatments. There is a screening area for DVDs, along with a music system and TV news channels.