Unimaginably different. A country of contrasts: beautiful beaches and snow capped mountains, a senses sensation with the heady perfume of blossom and the cool refreshing taste of mint, the acrid smell of the tanner’s yard, the wailing of the Muezzin calling you to prayer, colourful markets and dusty roads – you either love it or hate it!
Morocco, Marrakech, Ourika Valley, Dar Touna
Price Guide: High season £4,450 per week / £675 per night
Low season £3,950 per week / £595 per night
Meals charged on a per person per meal basis:
Lunch £12 and Dinner £18 including food (beverages extra)
Children 2-12 years 50% reduction
Mustapha and his friendly team will make this a holiday to remember, with spoiling service and plenty of comfort.
Marrakech, Riad Maja
Sleeps: 10 + 1 child
Price Guide: From €4,095 per week
Including continental breakfast
Weekends and short stays on request
An enchanting, traditional Riad in a particularly quiet corner of the Medina.
Morocco, Ourika Valley, Dar Tino
Price Guide: £4,200 per week
A haven of peace and tranquillity within easy reach of the city
Marrakech, Riad El Bacha
Sleeps: 10 (+2 in extra beds)
Price guide:€6,000 per week (or €935 per day min 3 days or €900 per day 4 days plus)
Low Season on request
High Season (Christmas/New Year) €8,400 per week (or €1,200 per day min 3 days)
Plus City Tax of €2,50 per person per day.
A stone’s throw from the Kings Palace in Dar El Bacha, a super-elegant and luxurious Riad in the boho chic heart of the Medina.
Marrakech, Ourika Valley, La Maison des Fleurs
Price Guide: From £12,000 - £14,400 per week.
One of the loveliest houses on the road to Ourika….
Marrakech, Villa Azzaytouna, Azahra Estate
Sleeps: 6 (can be rented as an addition to Azahra and/or Alkhozama plus the owner’s one bedroom pavilion for a group of 26)
Price Guide: From £1,500 to £2,000 per day
• Includes all meals & non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, hammam, massage & beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required, one return airport transfer for the group. .
Fabulous, newly built, luxury villa on a private estate fifteen minutes from Marrakech.
Marrakech, Villa Alkhozama, Azahra Estate
Sleeps: Sleeps: 4 (can be rented as an addition to Azahra and/or Villa Azzaytouna plus the owner’s one bedroom pavilion for a group of 26)
Price Guide: 2 guests for 2 nights from £2,000
4 guests for 2 nights from £3,000
• Includes all meals & non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, hammam, massage & beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required, one return airport transfer for the group.
Straight from Arabian nights, a wonderful romantic Moroccan House
Marrakech, Palmeraie, Maison du Maroc
Sleeps: 10 + 5
Price Guide: Villa sleeping 10 - From €5,440 to €6,000 per week
Villa & Pavilion sleeping 15 - From €6,800 to €7,500 per week
Half Terms, Easter, Christmas and New Year whole house only
Prices on request.
Minimum 3 night stay and 7 nights high season.
Award-winning design, pool and furnishings, super efficient friendly staff, a culinary experience beyond expectation – an exceptional holiday villa.
Marrakech, the Palmeraie,
Azahra private Villa & Spa
Sleeps: 14 (16 on request)
Price Guide: From ££17,400 for 14 guests/3 nights*
From £21,100 for 8 guests/7 nights*
From £32,200 for 14 guests/7 nights*
• Includes all meals & non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, hammam, massage & beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required, one return airport transfer for the group. A 7 seater vehicle with chauffeur is included from 10am to 8pm.
• For more accommodation, see Villas Alkhozama and Azzaytouna plus Owners' Pavilion (sleeping a further 2) on request
* Please note that these prices are for guidance only and quotes are prepared for individual parties. Please ask about rates for other group sizes and durations
The Ultimate luxury bolt-hole in Marrakech.
This is just a selection of some of the villas we
represent. We are constantly on the lookout for new properties
to add to our portfolio and are always delighted to look for that
very special house if you haven’t found what you are looking
for. Properties are available throughout the year by arrangement.
So do call, we would love to talk to you.