Private, stunningly beautiful, dramatic and amazing... tried and tested by SJ Villas’ own honeymooners...
Sleeps: 6 +2 children
Price Guide 2019:
10 Jan - 30 Apr/01 Nov - 19 Dec US$8,000 per night
1 May - 31 Oct US$5,800 per night
20 Dec - 09 Jan US$9,000 per night
The above prices include 10% service charge/exclude 16% VAT & 3% lodging tax
• Master suite, with private outdoor living area
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• TV room with 2 day beds, en suite bathroom
Possible 4th bedroom for 2 children
• Fully staffed with cooks, butlers, maids, garden staff, pool staff, concierge & security
• Outdoor dining area
• Beach dining
• Movie library
• WiFi from the house office
• Air conditioning
• Private landing strip for chartered prop planes from both Manzanillo and Puerta Vallerta airports
• Manzanillo International airport 1 hours’ drive
• Puerto Vallarta International Airport 2h30 mins
• Mountain Bikes
• Soccer & Basketball
• Riding on request
• Sailing/Fishing on request
• Massage & beauty treatments on request
• Scuba diving
Cuixmala is a stunning private estate of 25,000 acres of land, lagoons and beaches. Set in lush tropical vegetation on a 3 km stretch of Pacific Ocean beach, it was created as a family holiday retreat by Sir James Goldsmith. Today the estate still follows his philosophy of protecting and preserving its unique natural environment.
There is a variety of accommodation and, for larger groups or events, please call Judy for more information.
This beautiful house is set on its own swathe of private sandy beach, embraced by tropical gardens and with a wonderful pool and pool house, offering shady dining and relaxing areas, all on the beach itself.
The house comprises a master suite with a private outdoor living area and two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. There are spacious living and dining areas and a TV room with two day beds which, on request, can be used for children.
The house is professionally staffed and much of the fruit and vegetables used in the kitchens come from the organic gardens on the estate.
The estate is so vast it is recommended to hire a car; we are happy to help with that and with airport transfers.