Sea, views and a pool - a house with everything on the romantic island of Brac.
Price Guide: 2017
From €550 to €1,100 per night
including VAT and Tourist Tax
• 4 double bedrooms en suite bathrooms
Lower Ground floor:
• Self-contained apartment with separate access
• 1 double en suite bedroom
• Daily maid service (will bring breakfast groceries if requested)
• English speaking concierge
• Cook service (on request, at additional cost)
• Private Yacht charter (on request at additional cost)
• Private Swimming Pool 24m² (heatable at additional cost)
• Under floor heating
• Flat screen TV with satellite and cable channels
• Two kayaks and bicycles at guests’ disposal
• Bol Airport 20.3km,
• Split Airport 80.3km (mixture of land and sea transfer required)
• Restaurants, shops & bars: Sumartin 2.5km, Selca 3.3km
Positioned just moments from Sumartin's fishing harbour and the picturesque village of Selca, the White Villa is a luxury, sea front villa in the exclusive Puntinak region on the island of Brac in the Dalmatian Riviera. Sitting on the second cape ensures a panoramic view of Sumartin, Biokovo mountain, the Pelijesac peninsular and the island of Hvar.
Recently renovated, the White Villa is one of the finest properties in the region, benefiting from direct access to the Adriatic Sea. The five bedrooms each offer ensuite bathrooms, individually controlled air-conditioning and under floor heating for winter rentals.
The living and dining areas overlook the private swimming pool and sun terrace, also benefiting from those glorious views. Here you have a true sense of a Mediterranean escape, with the scents of the surrounding herbs and pine, olive, lemon and lime trees perfuming the private garden.
The daily service of a maid and the possibility of a cook allows for extra pampering for guests. In addition, the fantastic house manager is available to ensure you get the most from your holiday; perhaps arranging for cultural visits to the ancient cities of Trogir and Split or to charter the villa's skippered 33 foot sailing yacht in order to discover the many wonderful secluded bays and island restaurants.
The famous local Brac white stone has been used extensively in the construction of the house and is also a feature of some of the landmark buildings of Croatia such as the Diocletian Palace in Split. If the Brac legend is correct, white stone is also to be found on the White House in Washington DC.