A beautiful new, contemporary house on the beach at the northern end of the island
• 5 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• 1 twin/double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• Nanny’s room
• 2 maids -8h00 – 17h00 (5 days a week)
• 1 maid 15h00 – 20h00 (5 days per week)
• Cook 6 days per week
• Driver/butler 08h00 – 17h00 (6 days per week)
• Extra service on request
• Security guard 24/7
• All staff speak French and English
• Private beach directly in front of the house
(all wet sand is public area on the island)
• Air conditioning in bedrooms
• TV/DVD/Apple TV
• Canal +/South African cable
• Sound system
• iPod docking stations in all bedrooms
• Massage on request
• Manicure/pedicure/waxing on request
• 2 paddle boards
• 2 canoes
• International airport 1 hours' drive
• Grande Baie 2 kilometres
• Supermarket 1 kilomentre
• Kite surfing 10 mins drive
• Tennis at La Veranda Hotel
• Luxe Grand Gaube Golf course 15 mins drive
• Bel Mare Hotel links 30 mins drive
This wonderful, family home sits at the North end of the island of Mauritius on a lovely beach. Beautifully decorated, it is refined and elegant with big spacious outdoor/indoor living areas open to the garden and the sea beyond.
The house has six double suites, all individually done with different fabrics and colour schemes and a cot is available. All the bedrooms have private terraces.
The house looks onto the lagoon which is protected by a coral reef and offers calm and safe swimming. The strip of dry sand at the top of the beach is private to the house, All ‘wet’ sand areas on any beach on Mauritius are deemed a public area.
The house comes fully staffed and there is the option for extra service. All the staff speak French and English. The cook has been personally trained by the French owner and will offer a range of menus to chose from.
This is the perfect place for a relaxed family holiday with plenty of space for everyone and the Indian Ocean right in front of the house.