This delightful farmhouse dating from 1800 has just undergone a major restoration and redecoration.
Sleeps: 12 + 1
• 4 Double Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 2 Double/Twin Bedrooms with share bathroom
• 1 Single Bedroom using Guest WC
•The house has its own trained staff.
• Swimming Pool
• Red Clay Tennis Court
• Private Beach Cabana with changing and shower facilities.
• TV and DVD
• Air Conditioning and fans in all bedrooms
• Nearby 5 Star Spa
• Golf 30 to 50 minutes’ drive
• Boat hire in nearby San Vincenzo or Baratti harbours
• Beach 15 minutes
• Donoratico (doctors, shops, railway station, etc.) 3km
• Pisa 45 mins
• Florence 1 hr 30 mins
• Lucca 2 hours
• Siena 1 hr 30 mins
• Livorno 1 hour
• Volterra 40 mins
• San Gimignano 45 mins
• Piombino 20 mins.
• Island of Elba – Hydrofoil or ferry from Piombino
This delightful farmhouse dating from 1800 has just undergone a major restoration and redecoration. Situated in the middle of 35 acres of very private land, the house is on the top of a hill with 360 degree breathtaking views.
The interior has been decorated with a mixture of unique antiques and contemporary furniture and objets. The garden was designed by the award-winning garden designer, Arabella Lennox-Boyd and features a good swimming pool and red clay tennis court. There is private access to the beach (only 12 minutes) where guests can use the privately owned huts and changing cabins with shower and sun beds.
This is a wonderful house and the perfect place for those wanting to get away from it all and enjoy La Dolce Vita… Located in the Maremma, famous for some of Italy’s most renowned wines, the Super-Tuscans; Sassicaia, Onellaia, Guado al Tasso Antinori etc.. between Casagneto Carducci and Bolgheri.