The house is prettily decorated using local craftsmen and antique furniture sourced in the antique markets of Tuscany
Price Guide 2019:
From €5,000 to €7,500 per week.
• 2 master suites, en suite bathrooms
• 3 twin / double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Twin/double bedroom, bathroom
• Maid service three times 3 hours per week
• Cook on request
• Pool 14m x 7m
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms
• Net screens on bedroom windows
• Pisa Airport 40 mins drive
• Lucca 10-15 mins drive
• Forte dei Marmi 30 mins drive
• Florence 1 hour drive
An ancient 11th century house beautifully restored and set high above the Tuscan countryside with views over Lucca, Pisa and on a clear day the sea. Surrounded by 80 acres of private land which includes vineyards and Olive groves, this is a very private and peaceful house.
The house is prettily decorated using local craftsmen and antique furniture sourced in the antique markets of Tuscany. All the bedrooms have air conditioning and window screens. Two shady terraces house a dinning area and a seating area furnished with big comfortable sofas.. both have stunning views.
A good pool sits in front of the house
Only 10-15 minutes from the beautiful town of Lucca there is loads to see and do with Pisa and Forte dei Marmi within easy reach.