A romantic, Amalfian hideaway.
Price Guide 2019:
From €1,410 per day - €2,010 per day
• Master bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 1 double bedroom, en suite
• 1 double bedroom
• Daily maid service (except for Mondays)
• Linen change every three days
• Cook on request (€150 plus shopping bills)
• Air conditioning in all the bedrooms
• Outside shower on top floor
• Large terraces with chairs & hammocks on both floors
• Fold-away table tennis
• iPod docking stations on both floors
• Naples International airport 45 minutes’ drive
• Positano Beach a few minutes’ walk
• Village centre a few minutes walk
The villa is located at Punta Reginella, a lively neighborhood full of small restaurants and boutiques. At night it is exceptionally quiet due to its location sixty steps below the internal Positano road - cars cannot be heard at all.
Owned and decorated by the owners of a world famous hotel, the house has been fully renovated and combines brand new, state of the art facilities combined with an eclectic mix of period furniture and ethnic pieces brought back from travels.
The house has three air-conditioned bedrooms, two of which are en suite, a large living area, a dining room, kitchen and a small laundry room.
Ideally situated, the main beach of Positano and the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta which are at the heart of the village are just a few minutes away on foot.
Both floors are surrounded by large terraces with plants and flowers, chairs and hammocks, and have the most magnificent views of the sea and the islands.
This is perfect Amalfi living. Ideal for a honeymoon, or for two couples visiting this enchanting region of Italy.