An exclusive, award-winning beachfront resort of eight villas. Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, it is the winner of the Conde Nast Traveller Award. One Of The 25 World’s Best Family Hotels For 2016 and was voted as Europe’s Leading Luxury Hotel & Villas at the 2017 World Travel Awards.
Price on request
• 3 Double Bedrooms with king size beds, en suite Bathrooms with jacuzzi & Dressing Rooms, living & dining rooms, private heated pool, private beach area & in-villa Spa
•Twice daily maid service
• 24hr in-villa dining service
• Five star hotel service
• Private Chef on request
• Private heated swimming pool with hydrotherapy device (60 m2)
• Private outdoor Spa pool
• Private area on the beach with personal sunbeds & umbrellas
• Fitness equipment
• Lush private tropical gardens
• Private Gate Leading to the water’s edge
• Outdoor dining area
• GERVASONI outdoor lounge
• 3 Marble lined bathrooms overlooking a private tropical courtyard
• 3 Jacuzzis
• Separate shower cabins with rain shower & hydrojets
• Bang & Olufsen Entertainment System, CD & DVD Players
• Sat TV in all rooms & bathrooms
• In-villa Office & Library
• Personal working desk with an iMac Desktop
• Direct Dial Fax
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Cordless Phone
• iPod/iPad docking station
• Sony PlayStation 4
• Luxuriously stocked mini-bars
• In-villa Nespresso Coffee Centre with complimentary espresso capsules
• Cutlery & Glasses by Christofle Paris
• Bernardaud porcelain
• Electronic safe deposit box
• Temperature controlled Air Conditioning
• BVLGARI Bathroom Amenities
• Kids bathroom toys by BVLGARI
• Armani Casa fluffy bathrobes
Full resort service
• Private sandy beach
• Secretarial & Concierge services
• Baby sitting
• Kids’ Corner
• Kids Entertainment & Kids playground
• Private speed boat & yacht excursions (upon request)
• Gym by Technogym
• Yoga, Pilates & personal training
• Watersports & Snorkling
• Tennis or horse riding (upon request)
• Health & beauty treatments
• Brand new Waterfront Spa (products by APIVITA & BVLGARI)
• Club house restaurant
• Maya restaurant
• Club house & Maya bar
• Private dining
• Complimentary VIP airport transfer
• Zakynthos International Airport 10-20 minutes
• Zakynthos Town 15 minutes
• Direct flights from many European International airports or via Athens International airport, 40 minute flight by local carrier.
• Luxury car or limo transfers from Athens also available (at extra cost)
• Helicopter and private jet transfer can be arranged (at extra cost).
The Royal Spa Villa is a 2-Bedroom World Class villa with a private heated swimming pool, in-villa spa and private beach area.
Porto Zante is a luxury boutique villa-hotel offering the ultimate privacy of a home away from home and an exceptional 24 hour, five star service. A truly unique resort comprising eight beachfront villas all beautifully decorated mostly by Armani Casa and furnished with wood, stone, marble and fine linens.
Dining either at the Club House or Maya Restaurant restaurants offers an exquisite experience of Greek, Mediterranean, and contemporary Asian cuisine, in a spectacular beachfront setting while the resort’s Waterfront Spa (voted Greece’s Leading Hotel Spa) and Thalassotherapy provide absolute rejuvenation. Located on a private sandy beach in a secluded bay on the island of Zakynthos, just west of Greece’s mainland. The island is famous for its turquoise waters and Venetian villages.
About the island:
Zakynthos has long been regarded as one of the most beautiful Greek islands. It is the southernmost and third largest of the Ionian Islands and is situated 8,5 nautical miles south of Kefalonia and 9,5 nautical miles west of the Peloponnese. Its geographical position ensures easy travel to the other islands and Greece’s mainland. The island has a wealth of history and tradition, as for many centuries it was the crossroads for numerous nations and cultures. The Venetians, who ruled the island in the Middle Ages, named it “Flower of the East”.
Zakynthos is an island full of contrasts and home of the famous Shipwreck beach (Navagio), with its unforgettable turquoise waters, and the breathtaking blue caves. Conde Nast Traveller magazine claims the Shipwreck beach is one of the finest in the world.