An exclusive, award-winning beachfront resort of eight villas. Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, it is the winner of the Conde Nast Traveller Award for top Greek resort and was voted Europe’s Leading Villa resort at the 2015 World Travel Awards.
Price Guide: 2016
Price on request
• 4 Double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms with jacuzzi, Dressing rooms, living & dining rooms, 3 private heated pools private beach area & in-villa Spa
• Twice daily maid service
• 24hr in-villa dining service
• Five star hotel service
• Private Chef on request
• 3 Private heated swimming pools with hydrotherapy device (120 m2)
• Private outdoor Spa pool
• Private area on the beach with personal sunbeds & umbrellas
• Fitness equipment
• Lush private tropical gardens
• Private Gate Leading to the water’s edge
• Outdoor dining area
• GERVASONI outdoor lounge
• 5 Marble lined bathrooms overlooking a private tropical courtyard 4 Jacuzzis
• Separate shower cabins with rain shower and hydrojets
• Bang & Olufsen Entertainment System
• CD & DVD Players
• Satellite TV in all rooms & bathrooms
• In-villa Office and Library
• Personal working desk with an iMac Desktop
• Direct Dial Fax
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
• Cordless Phone
• iPod/iPad docking stations
• Sony PlayStation 4
• Luxuriously stocked mini-bars
• In-villa Nespresso Coffee Center with complimentary espresso capsules
• Cutlery & Glasses by Christofle Paris
• Bernardaud porcelain
• Electronic safe deposit box
• Temperature controlled Air Conditioning
• BVLGARI Bathroom Amenities
• Kids bathroom toys by BVLGARI
• Armani Casa fluffy bathrobes
Full resort service
• Secretarial services
• Baby sitting
• Kids Entertainment & Kids playground
• Health & beauty treatments
• Spa (products by APIVITA & BVLGARI)
• Club house restaurant
• Club house bar
• Complimentary airport transfer
• Zakynthos International Airport 10 minutes
• Direct flights from many European International airports or via Athens International airport, 40 minute flight by local carrier.
• Luxury car or limo transfers from Athens also available (at extra cost)
• Helicopter and private jet transfer can be arranged (at extra cost)
The Imperial Spa Villa is a 4-Bedroom World Class villa with 3 private heated swimming pools, in-villa spa and private beach area.
Porto Zante is a luxury boutique villa-hotel offering the ultimate privacy of a home away from home and an exceptional 24 hour, five star service. A truly unique resort comprising eight beachfront villas all beautifully decorated mostly by Armani Casa and furnished with wood, stone, marble and fine linens.
Dining at the Club House restaurant offers an exquisite experience of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine while the resort’s Waterfront Spa (voted Greece’s Leading Hotel Spa) and Thalassotherapy provide absolute rejuvenation.
Located on a private sandy beach in a secluded bay on the island of Zakynthos, just west of Greece’s mainland. The island is famous for its turquoise waters and Venetian villages.
About the island:
Zakynthos has long been regarded as one of the most beautiful Greek islands. It is the southernmost and third largest of the Ionian Islands and is situated 8,5 nautical miles south of Kefalonia and 9,5 nautical miles west of the Peloponnese. Its geographical position ensures easy travel to the other islands and Greece’s mainland. The island has a wealth of history and tradition, as for many centuries it was the crossroads for numerous nations and cultures. The Venetians, who ruled the island in the Middle Ages, named it “Flower of the East”.
Zakynthos is an island full of contrasts and home of the famous Shipwreck beach (Navagio), with its unforgettable turquoise waters, and the breathtaking blue caves. Conde Nast Traveller magazine claims the Shipwreck beach is one of thefinest in the world.
EOT Licence: MHTE No. 0828 K 10000591801