An exclusive, award-winning beachfront resort of eight villas. Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, it is the winner of the Conde Nast Traveller Award for top Greek resort and was voted Europe’s Leading Villa resort at the 2015 World Travel Awards.
Price Guide: 2016
Price on request
• 1 King size double Bedroom. en suite marble Bathroom with jacuzzi and walk- in Dressing Room.
• Living and Dining Area with Gervasoni sofa bed
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Private heated pool
•Twice daily maid service
• 24hr in-villa dining service
• Five star hotel service
• Private Chef on request
• Private heated Swimming Pool (28sq.m.)
• Private garden
• Personal sun beds and sun umbrella
• Outdoor dining area
• Marble lined bathroom with Jacuzzi
• Separate shower cabin with rain shower and hydrojets
• Separate living room area
• Bang & Olufsen Entertainment System
• iPod/iPad docking station
• Satellite TV, CD and DVD player
• Personal working desk with iMac Desktop & Fax
• Complimentary WiFi Internet
• Cordless Phone
• Luxuriously stocked mini-bar
• In-Villa Nespresso Coffee Centre with complimentary espresso capsules
• Electronic safe deposit box
• Temperature Controlled Air Conditioning
• BVLGARI Bathroom Amenities
• Armani Casa fluffy bathrobes
Full resort service
• Secretarial services
• Baby sitting
• Kids Entertainment & Kids playground
• Health & beauty treatments
• Brand new Waterfront Spa (products by APIVITA & BVLGARI)
• Club house restaurant
• Club house bar
• Complimentary VIP airport transfer
• Zakynthos International Airport 10 minutes
• Direct flights from many European International airports or via Athens International airport, 40 minute flight by local carrier.
• Luxury car or limo transfers from Athens also available (at extra cost)
• Helicopter and private jet transfer can be arranged (at extra cost)
The Deluxe Spa Villa is a 1-Bedroom luxury villa with a private heated pool.
Porto Zante is a luxury boutique villa-hotel offering the ultimate privacy of a home away from home and an exceptional 24 hour, five star service. A truly unique resort comprising eight beachfront villas all beautifully decorated mostly by Armani Casa and furnished with wood, stone, marble and fine linens.
Dining at the Club House restaurant offers an exquisite experience of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine while the resort’s Waterfront Spa (voted Greece’s Leading Hotel Spa) and Thalassotherapy provide absolute rejuvenation. Located on a private sandy beach in a secluded bay on the island of Zakynthos, just west of Greece’s mainland. The island is famous for its turquoise waters and Venetian villages.
About the island:
Zakynthos has long been regarded as one of the most beautiful Greek islands. It is the southernmost and third largest of the Ionian Islands and is situated 8,5 nautical miles south of Kefalonia and 9,5 nautical miles west of the Peloponnese. Its geographical position ensures easy travel to the other islands and Greece’s mainland. The island has a wealth of history and tradition, as for many centuries it was the crossroads for numerous nations and cultures. The Venetians, who ruled the island in the Middle Ages, named it “Flower of the East”.
Zakynthos is an island full of contrasts and home of the famous Shipwreck beach (Navagio), with its unforgettable turquoise waters, and the breathtaking blue caves. Conde Nast Traveller magazine claims the Shipwreck beach is one of the finest in the world.
EOT Licence: MHTE No. 0828 K 10000591801