An exclusive, award-winning beachfront resort of eight villas. Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, it is the winner of the Conde Nast Traveller Award. One Of The 25 World’s Best Family Hotels For 2016 and was voted as Europe’s Leading Luxury Hotel & Villas at the 2017 World Travel Awards.
Price Guide: 2018
Price on request
• 1 King size double Bedroom. en suite marble Bathroom with jacuzzi and walk- in Dressing Room.
• Living and Dining Area with Gervasoni sofa bed
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Private heated pool
•Twice daily maid service
• 24hr in-villa dining service
• Five star hotel service
• Private Chef on request
• Private heated Swimming Pool (28sq.m.)
• Private garden
• Personal sun beds and sun umbrella
• Outdoor dining area
• Marble lined bathroom with Jacuzzi
• Separate shower cabin with rain shower and hydrojets
• Separate living room area
• Bang & Olufsen Entertainment System
• iPod/iPad docking station
• Satellite TV, CD and DVD player
• Personal working desk with iMac Desktop & Fax
• Complimentary WiFi Internet
• Cordless Phone
• Luxuriously stocked mini-bar
• In-Villa Nespresso Coffee Centre with complimentary espresso capsules
• Electronic safe deposit box
• Temperature Controlled Air Conditioning
• BVLGARI Bathroom Amenities
• Armani Casa fluffy bathrobes
Full resort service
• Private sandy beach
• Secretarial & Concierge services
• Baby sitting
• Kids’ Corner
• Kids Entertainment & Kids playground
• Private speed boat & yacht excursions (upon request)
• Gym by Technogym
• Yoga, Pilates & personal training
• Watersports & Snorkling
• Tennis or horse riding (upon request)
• Health & beauty treatments
• Brand new Waterfront Spa (products by APIVITA & BVLGARI)
• Club house restaurant
• Maya restaurant
• Club house & Maya bar
• Private dining
• Complimentary VIP airport transfer
• Zakynthos International Airport 10-20 minutes
• Zakynthos Town 15 minutes
• Direct flights from many European International airports or via Athens International airport, 40 minute flight by local carrier.
• Luxury car or limo transfers from Athens also available (at extra cost)
• Helicopter and private jet transfer can be arranged (at extra cost)
The Deluxe Spa Villa is a 1-Bedroom luxury villa with a private heated pool.
Porto Zante is a luxury boutique villa-hotel offering the ultimate privacy of a home away from home and an exceptional 24 hour, five star service. A truly unique resort comprising eight beachfront villas all beautifully decorated mostly by Armani Casa and furnished with wood, stone, marble and fine linens.
Dining either at the Club House or Maya Restaurant restaurants offers an exquisite experience of Greek, Mediterranean, and contemporary Asian cuisine, in a spectacular beachfront setting while the resort’s Waterfront Spa (voted Greece’s Leading Hotel Spa) and Thalassotherapy provide absolute rejuvenation. Located on a private sandy beach in a secluded bay on the island of Zakynthos, just west of Greece’s mainland. The island is famous for its turquoise waters and Venetian villages.
About the island:
Zakynthos has long been regarded as one of the most beautiful Greek islands. It is the southernmost and third largest of the Ionian Islands and is situated 8,5 nautical miles south of Kefalonia and 9,5 nautical miles west of the Peloponnese. Its geographical position ensures easy travel to the other islands and Greece’s mainland. The island has a wealth of history and tradition, as for many centuries it was the crossroads for numerous nations and cultures. The Venetians, who ruled the island in the Middle Ages, named it “Flower of the East”.
Zakynthos is an island full of contrasts and home of the famous Shipwreck beach (Navagio), with its unforgettable turquoise waters, and the breathtaking blue caves. Conde Nast Traveller magazine claims the Shipwreck beach is one of the finest in the world.
EOT Licence: MHTE No. 0828 K 10000591801