A fabulous house with uninterrupted views over the Ionian Sea.
Sleeps: 8 + 4
From £5,000 - £16,000 per week
• 1 Master suite with super king sized bed, en suite bathroom and private terrace
• 2 King sized en suite bedrooms with balcony
• 1 King sized en suite bedroom
• 1 bunk room with 2 ‘outsize’ sets of bunk beds with en suite bathroom
• House Manager
• Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
• Gardener/pool maintenance
• Cook on request
• Large infinity pool
• Air con in top 3 bedrooms, living areas and kitchen
• Underfloor cooling system in other bedrooms and in the basement
• Multi Gym
• Pool table
• Table tennis
• Half basketball court/5 a side football/ cricket
• Sky TV
• Wireless speakers
• Games and cinema room
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Indoor and outdoor dining areas comfortably seating 12+2
• Herb garden
• Corfu Airport 1 hour by boat and 10 min by car
• Gaios 5 min by car or 10-15 min walk
• Paxos Port 5 min drive
• Nearest beach, Avlaki Beach, 10 mins drive
• Nearest sandy beach – Antipaxos – 10 min boat ride away
Nestled on the edge of The Ostria Cliffs, the villa commands uninterrupted and captivating south westerly sea views. The panorama as the cliffs stretch to the pine and olive framed Avlaki Creek below and onwards to the Ionian blue has to be seen to be believed. Villa Iona enjoys day long sunshine, the most dramatic of sunsets and a canopy of stars after sun down. Whilst serenely tucked away in its own private grounds of one and a half acres, it is only a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Island's capital, the bustling and charming Gaios.
The spacious interior sleeps up to twelve in five comfortable bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms. The kitchen is large, modern and well equipped and meals can be savoured in the large indoor and outdoor dining areas. In addition, there is a popular games room with gym equipment, an American pool table and comfortable cinema area. Satellite channels and wifi will allow you to stay in touch with the outside world.
Award winning designer Lian Vermeer has blended exquisite interiors, mellow hues, white washed walls and exposed stonework. There are cool wooden and stone floors, hand crafted beds and wardrobes and beautiful pieces of furniture throughout. Many of the walls have original photographs from acclaimed artist Kevin Price. Villa Iona has been conceived with great attention to detail and is a frontline property, which will ensure the most wonderful and memorable of holidays.
EOT licence number: 0829K91000425301