A lovely house just above St Stephano… Big, with good access to beaches and tavernas!.
Sleeps: 12 + 4
Price Guide 2019:
July and August €21,500 per week
Rest of year from €9,500 per week
Cottage sleeping 4, extra €2,500 per week
• Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (walk-in shower and bath)
• 2 Twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
• 2 Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
The cottage, sleeping 4 in 1 twin bedroom and a sofa bed, is available to rent with the main house all year round at an extra cost
• Maid service 6 days a week, 4 hours a day (more on request)
• Linen change twice a week
• Continental breakfast service
• Chef included for July and August – 1 meal a day, 6 days a week (provisions on top)
• Pool guy
• Freshwater swimming pool (14m x 7m) – possible to heat the pool out of season at an extra charge
• Hot tub and Sauna
• Table tennis
• Boules pitch
• Air con
• Under floor heating for cooler months on request
• Flat screen 36” TV with full Sky Satellite package
• DVD and home cinema system
• Cots and high chairs
• Corfu airport 40 mins
• Corfu town 40 mins
• Kerasia taverna and beach 10 mins walk
• Kassiopi 15 mins drive (bars, restaurants, shops)
• Agni and Avlaki beaches are a short drive away/Agni is a short boat ride away (3 great restaurants)
Understated elegance, and an incredible feeling of space describe this serene and beautiful property, decorated in cool off- whites and grey-greens, chosen to compliment the hand chiselled marble floors and surrounding olive groves.
The sense of tranquillity is further complimented by spacious rooms, interconnecting to make a wonderful living space: every doorway leads to a beautiful covered south facing terrace with its own sublime view and degree of privacy.
The bedrooms are big and comfortable – there are two master bedrooms (one on the ground floor and the other on the lower floor with all the other rooms). Lovely interiors and beautiful linen.
The pool area is big and spacious, great for little children with the shaded pool pavilion with shallow pool at one end.
A stone built covered Barbecue area with sink, large grill, and separate wood pizza oven, provides a great venue for dining al fresco at the shaded marble dining table/seating up to 16 or more!
A perfect house for a big group of friends or for a couple of families with children.