A super luxurious, seafront house with outstanding service and spectacular views!
• 2 super king-sized master suites with en suite bath, shower and dressing room
• 2 super king-size suites with his and hers shower rooms and dressing room
• 2 super king-sized suites in a separate guest house with en suite bath and shower and dressing rooms
2 of the bedrooms can be made up as twins if necessary
• 2 housekeepers, 6 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Cook for breakfast & one other meal 7 days per week
• Front of house
• House Manager/Concierge
• Pool/Garden maintenance
• 2 swimming pools (22m x 12m and 12m x 6m)
• Pool cabana with covered dining area, bar and shower
• Air con (except in sitting room which has the large plantation style fan)
• Cinema with 80-inch Samsung Smart TV with surround sound , Blu-ray player
• Apple TV and IPTV covering UK and International channels.
• Glass panelled lift down to direct sea access with 2 separate terraces; sun loungers, parasols and a bar
• Corfu airport 45 mins
• Corfu town 45 mins
• Kassiopi 20 mins drive (bars, restaurants, shops)
• Nissaki 15 mins walk
• Agni 15 mins coastal walk (3 great restaurants)
• The house has private access to a footpath with a 2 minute walk to Kaminaki and it's beautiful beach
EOT: Main house 1045002, Separate guest house 1045003
Set on a 9-stremma clifftop site with private seafront access, the six-bedroom Villa Sokota, virtually glass-walled along its entire frontage, overlooks the sea, east to the coast and mountains of Albania, with the magical site of ancient Butrint in full view, and south to mainland Greece and the islands of the Ionian. This is one of the Mediterranean's most sublime views.
Everything about the house is designed for comfort and space, its contemporary design highlighted here and there by skilful use of traditional artefacts from India and Morocco, with some examples of Colonial living, such as a plantation ceiling fan that is a work of art in its own right. The white stone that was excavated over a period of three years has been used to create the terraces and dry stone walling in order to achieve the owner's plans.
As in Moroccan houses, water is a distinctive feature of the house, its sound a gentle accompaniment to the business of relaxation.
The swimming pool terrace is positioned between the main house and guest accommodation. The upper pool drains into a lower pool via a four-level waterfall, lushly planted. This area is interspersed with a lawn and there is a private terrace attached to guest accommodation.
The main terrace is lavishly supplied with comfortable seating and lighting, making it a superlative pleasure to relax outdoors by day or night. At the end of this terrace is a stunning tower, housing a glass-walled lift that takes the guest with minimum effort down to the fully equipped bathing terraces at sea-level. On the second floor of this tower there is a room dedicated to massage, its air of tranquillity enhanced by the stunning sea views.
The two seafront terraces are completely private, equipped with parasols,
sun loungers, a small bar, dining pergola and outdoor kitchen. A perfect flat platform facilitates easy access to the water or to board a boat.
Facilities for outdoor living are of course the priority and range from a dedicated yoga terrace to an outdoor Jacuzzi attached to the master bedroom, from a well equipped gym to the hedonistic pleasures of a home cinema and a hammam steam room for the ultimate relaxation. There are plenty of spots for outdoor dining, enjoying a drink, or just chilling out.
The house sleeps 12 in six suites including two master suites. All featuring en suite bath or shower rooms and dressing rooms. All bedrooms are furnished with exquisite bespoke fabrics, super-king sized beds with padded headboards, and are provided with comfortable seating that makes each bedroom a private haven.