A stunning new property with private access to the sea.
Price Guide 2019:
• 2 Double bedrooms, en suite shower rooms
• 1 Twin/double bedroom, en suite shower room
• 1 Master bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower, dressing room & private terrace
• Housekeeper 5 hours per day, 6 days per week
• Cook for breakfast & one other meal 6 days per week
• House Manager/Concierge
• Swimming Pool (14m x 7m)
• Dining pergola
• Pool pavilion (fridge, ice machine, bar seating)
• Air conditioning throughout the bedrooms
• WIFI throughout the house, terraces, and pool area
• SONOS music system throughout the house, terraces and pool area
• Satellite TV (Sky) (Smart TV’s in 2 of the bedrooms)
• Internet TV box for UK and International channels
• Corfu airport 45 mins
• Corfu town 45 mins
• Nissaki 2km
• Kaminaki 3 mins drive (boat hire/water sports )
• Kassiopi 20 mins drive (bars, restaurants, shops)
• Agni 8 mins drive(3 great restaurants)
EOT license number: 1015212.000
Villa Eugenie is situated on an eight acre, seafront site, part of a private Estate. It is south facing and commands inspiring views over the sea with tantalising glimpses of the mainland and other Ionian Islands. The house embodies many of the influences of contemporary semi-tropical living: low-lying, discreet and very much a part of its surroundings with walls of glass that slide back to merge indoor and outdoor living.
When excavating the site for this new villa, the precious rosy-pinky stone has been used to great effect throughout the property and is echoed by the old Corfiot roof tiles that finish off the walls.
The large open plan living area opens onto the main pool terrace and at night the discreet lighting is enhanced by the dramatic view through these large windows of the striking teak-root system, displayed as a natural work of art. Great attention has been given to the bedroom accommodation, three with super kingsize beds (one of which can be made up as a twin) and the third with a kingsize bed. Luxurious bed linen and towels are provided and the bathrooms are particularly well equipped with good water pressure.
Everything is designed with a view to complete relaxation with no distractions from the business of pleasure! A formal garden terrace, planted with lawns and trees of several varieties and punctuated with ornamental water features, stretches to a wonderful viewpoint where a pergola-shaded sitting area affords the perfect spot for nothing more strenuous than contemplation. Elsewhere, comfortable seating (and chilling) areas with outdoor dining arrangements take full advantage of the space and views. There is a superb shaded, outdoor dining pergola with a hanging crystal chandelier by the pool, complete with outdoor kitchen, barbecue and bar seating.
Further (and not easily found in North East Corfu), there is private access to the sea via a spectacular, curving path hewn from the pink-toned stone of the property. This loops gradually down to sea level where rock terraces provide plenty of sunbathing space with easy access to the sea via a bathing ladder. Sun loungers and parasols are set up here for guests daily.