There can be few locations in the Mediterranean that equal that of Agapantha, enjoying a superb position right on the turquoise hued sea.
Price Guide 2017:
From £12,000 to £28,500 per week
Price on request for smaller parties and out of season dates
Flexible changeover days
• Sitting Room, large sliding doors to main terrace
• Kitchen with doors to covered Dining Terrace
• Utility Room
• 1 Twin Bedroom with ensuite shower and doors to main terrace
• Master Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower
Outside steps, off main terrace, lead down to 2 independent
Bedrooms (do not interconnect):
• 1 Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom/shower, doors to private terrace
• 1 Twin Bedroom with ensuite shower, doors to private terrace
Cottage with private terrace (bedrooms do not interconnect)
• 1 Double Bedroom (4-poster) with ensuite bathroom/shower. Doors lead to terrace
• 1 Twin Bedroom with ensuite shower. Doors lead to terrace
• Cook/Chef (non resident) to prepare breakfast and one other main meal along with shopping. Additional main meals by arrangement at extra charge.
• Assistant from 11 July – 29 Aug to help in the kitchen, serve at table, etc.
• House Manager who can also provide a low-key concierge service
• Maid 6 days a week up to 5 hrs per day
• Pool Man
• Linen change twice a week
• Swimming Pool
• Air Conditioning + fans in 4 bedrooms
• Mosquito screens
• Sky TV, DVD & Music Centre/CD player
• Bose iPod dock
• Bathrobes and bathroom products
• Flowers and complimentary wine on arrival
• 15 minutes’ walk to Kassiopi harbour (10 mins boat/car)
• Boat hire in Kassiopi
• Car recommended
• North - Imerolia - excellent fish taverna, sandy Apraos beach, 10mins by car/boat.
• Water Skiing at Kalami 20 mins by car/boat.
• South - St. Stephano, Agni and Kouloura restaurants 15/20 mins by car/boat
• Water sports such as bananas/Para kiting - Barbati, 20/25mins boat/car
• Sailing, windsurfing, horse riding at Avlaki - 10 mins car or boat.
• Golf at Ropa Valley 1hour by car
• Corfu Town and Airport - one hour by car, 30 mins boat.
A great venue for those who want a seriously spoiling and relaxed stay in the most idyllic surroundings imaginable. Private, serene, with a very special ambience of its own, the villa enjoys the most beautiful and secluded location imaginable on this sought after coastline. It enjoys a unique and dramatic position, with spectacular views across to the Albanian mountains and the Greek mainland beyond. From its many terraces, watching the boat life, from local fisherman, to the occasional super yacht, provides an endless theatre. Steps lead down to two sunbathing areas, boat mooring and further steps into the sea. A stunning horizon pool provides a glorious alternative venue.
Agapantha’s two separate living areas ensure maximum comfort and privacy, consisting of the main house, and 2 further independent bedroom suites below
The delightful cottage across the courtyard, next to the pool seems a world away, with 2 independent bedrooms and its own part shaded terrace.
Combined with its many terraces and intimate sitting areas, guests can enjoy complete privacy. There is always a quiet and private spot to read, sunbathe round the pool area or enjoy cool breezes on the waters edge.
The horizon pool, with its amazing sea and mountain backdrop, is a magnet. Above the pool is the romantic “Moroccan area”, under the shade of an olive tree, with a dreamy view providing yet another area to escape to.
The mature garden is beautiful, olive trees providing shade, masses of shrubs and flowering plants tumbling down the dry stone walls. Dozens of terracotta pots overflowing with scented plants complete the scene.
Deliberately understated but more than comfortable, the house has a wonderful ambience, created by its owner, with an eclectic mix of pictures and artefacts. Its pretty bedrooms are cool and welcoming and the long, shaded terrace, leading to a fabulous sitting out area (the “Belvedere”), combines to make a gathering point both day and night.
This is a great venue for those who want a seriously spoiling and relaxed stay in the most idyllic surroundings imaginable. It is also a great place for entertaining. There are two dining areas, one leading from the kitchen with covered terrace, another near the pool, with BBQ. At night, the fragrance from the scented garden, combined with flickering candles and a moonlit path on the sea, is simply magical.
The house staff will unobtrusively ensure that their guests’ needs are attended to. Joanne is an excellent cook/chef and can offer a wide range of menus of both international and Greek dishes. She has many years' experience of catering for large parties on holiday and speaks fluent Greek.
For those with children, and especially for teenagers in July and August, the pretty harbour village of Kassiopi provides more than “safe” nightlife and bars, within an easy 15 minute walking distance.
A very special and unique bolt hole for those who appreciate a more than comfortable home from home, in a location providing a true escape from the world they left behind. We recommend it highly.
EOT Licence: MHTE No. 0829 K133K0399200