5 minutes’ walk and you are swimming in crystal clear water - you might even be lucky and spot the odd dolphin as well as yachts sailing by from your terrace.
Sleeps: 10 +2
Price Guide 2018:
From €6,500 to €13,800 per week
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms as follows
• Master bedroom super-king size double bed with private patio
• Luxury Double Sofa Bed. (Share bathroom with Pool bedroom)
Ground floor pool bedroom:
• Pool Bedroom: King size bedroom with Double bed.
• Garden Bedroom: Kings Size 4 Poster bed. Plus Double sofa bed. (Share en-suite bathroom)
· TV Room: Double Sofa Bed (Share bathroom with Garden bedroom, Family rooms or Pool room)
· Family Room 1: 2 x Single divans (Can also join to make a double)
· Family Room 2: 2 x Single beds.
· Additional fee for sofa bed used.
• Chef on request
• Housekeeper five times per week.
• House manager- concierge 24 hour service
• Complimentary pre-stocked kitchen staples
• Infinity pool (10 x 4.25m)
• Boules pitch
• Air Conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Satellite TV, DVD, MBOX
• High Chair & Cot
• Beach 5 minutes’ walk
• Nisaki beach & harbour with boat hire 15 minutes’ walk
• Supermarket 5 minutes’ walk
• Taverna Agni will collect and return you from Nisaki harbour.
• Boat journey duration 5 –10 minutes
• Corfu airport 40 minutes’ drive
• Kassiopi Village 20 minutes’ drive
• Agni 10 minutes’ drive
A newly constructed 630 sq.m. white stone villa situated in the “Kensington on sea region” of the much sought after North East coast of Corfu and with sea views from all rooms and terraces, In fact, five minutes’ walk from the bottom of the garden and you are in the lovely secluded Nisaki Bay where there is beautiful water to swim and snorkelling from the beach and rocks.
Set within a large 4,800 sq.m. mature olive grove, the house is perfect for children to run around and have plenty of freedom. The house was designed to reflect a traditional Olive Press together with the ambiance of an Art Gallery. Lovely old wooden cupboards, stone cornicing and contemporary and antique furniture creates a comfortable atmosphere. Flowing white curtains combined with art deco circular windows and a hand carved stone orb at the front door gives a lovely natural flow to the rooms. Lots of tech systems ensure efficiency and personal comfort.
Fancy a trip down the coast for lunch? Book the Taverna Agni boat to pick you up and drop you back, or hire your own little “put-put” boat to potter down the wooded coast line, stopping off at any beach taverna that catches your eye for a swim and lunch. Corfu is all about the boats, water and tavernas and this house is perfect for all three!