This is our Wow house! Two fabulous adjacent houses on a private waterfront estate available separately or as one perfect rental.
Sleeps: 14 +2
The houses are available either together or on an individual basis. However, they must be booked together from 2nd July to 3rd September 2018
Price Guide 2020:
Price on request
• Master Suite, accessed through private courtyard with garden shower
• 2 Double bedrooms, en suite bathroom
• 1 twin/double bedroom, en suite bathroom
• 40 metre infinity pool
• Shady Pool Pavilion
• Shady yoga or reading deck above the sea
Sleeps 6 +2
• Master Suite, accessed through private courtyard with garden bath
• 2 double bedrooms, en suite bathrooms
• Media room which can converted to make an extra twin bedroom on request
• Infinity pool
• Breakast service 6 mornings per week (optional)
• Concierge service pre and during stay
• Housekeeping 7 mornings per week
• Welcome hamper
• Linen changed twice per week and towels every other day
• Pool towels changed every other day
• Gardening and Maintenance staff
• One transfer on first and last day of rental
• Chefs, cooks and waiting staff available at separate charge and on request
• Gardening and maintenance staff .
• Mooring for boats
• Direct beach access
• Estate tennis court
• Music system
• Car & driver on request (approx £50 per day)
• Massage on request
• Corfu airport 40 mins drive
• Corfu Town 40 mins drive
• San Stefano 5 mins drive
• Kassiopi 5 mins drive
EOT License Number: 0829K112K813200
Consisting of two individual houses, side by side, which have been cleverly designed to be used as separate, private, individual houses or rented together.
Both houses have stunning infinity pools; Amal’s pool is 40 metres long and runs the length of the house front. Pela has an infinity pool pointing vertically out to sea, with amazing views towards Albania. There is also direct beach access and private mooring for boats along with a tennis court.
Each master bedroom is accessed through its own garden courtyard and has an outdoor shower. The other rooms are simple but very well done with French windows overlooking the pools and sea. All the bedrooms are finished to the same high standard.
These are both five star houses which, together, work particularly well for large groups. Designed for outdoor living, the external areas have been skilfully designed to incorporate the natural beauty of the island. There is plenty of room for al fresco dining and there are masses of different outdoor seating areas for those looking for a bit of privacy.
Located in Corfu’s most prestigious area, this property is truly exceptional.