Walk the Corfu Trail from your garden gate, or lie back and just enjoy the view from your sun-blessed terrace.
Price Guide 2019:
£1,850 - £2,050 per week
• Large, air-conditioned bedroom with incredible views, fully en-suite
• Large, beautifully appointed sitting room with balcony
• Fully fitted kitchen, electric oven and halogen hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
• Maid service 3 days per week
• Linen changed twice weekly
• Knowledgeable local English speaking house manager
• Iinfinity edge swimming pool (approx. 7m x 3.5m)
• New sun terrace
• Spacious, private sunbathing and garden terraces
• TV for DVD player
• Extensive library
• Satellite TV
• 50 minutes drive from the airport along the coastal road
• 15 minutes drive to Agni with its excellent tavernas
• 20 minutes drive to St Stefanos (also on the sea) with excellent restaurants and a picturesque harbour
• 20 minutes to Kassiopi with its various supermarkets and bars
• 20 minutes to Avlaki, a peaceful beach with 2 good tavernas
• There are lovely walks from the house taking you to Katavalos roughly 1 kilometre away or those with a little more stamina could walk up to Megoulas, a deserted heritage village
• Car essential
EOT License: MHTE No. 0829K91000405401
Welcome to Hill House, a spacious and private, fully renovated stone house nestling on the edge of the hamlet of Rou in the hills above the North East coast of Corfu. With unparalleled views across the Corfu channel to Albania and the Greek mainland, Hill House offers unique luxury accommodation for couples seeking authentic Greece and traditional Corfiot hospitality, with easy access to the beaches and bays.
Hill House has been lovingly restored and is set in its own private grounds. Enjoy the glorious sunshine on one of the extensive terraces, cool down in the (new for 2017) infinity pool, or just sit under any number of olive and almond trees as the scent of lavender and rosemary wafts by and wonder at the ancient mulberry tree on the driveway.
The house is ‘upside-down’ with the kitchen and main living room on the top floor (the level at which you enter the property) and the bedroom and en-suite bathroom downstairs. The large sitting room has French doors onto a balcony with glorious views across the Corfu channel to Albania beyond. The delightfully airy bedroom, with super king size bed and large ensuite bathroom, has its own access direct onto a stone terrace and is air-conditioned. You might be serenaded to sleep by the Scops owl sonata whilst watching fireflies dancing outside, or awake to a glorious sunrise over the Albanian mountains.
A stone patio with barbecue facilities leads down to an extensive garden area and grove with olive, almond and pomegranate. Walks from the back door take you to the Corfu Trail - higher into the hills.